"Blackjack Shower" 🍫💧

Can one agree that shower time is the best way to end any hard-woking day? I say hell yeah!

     I rushed into the bathroom with my tank top and unzipped khaki pants on. I wasted no time pulling off my tank, pulling down my pants and bikini drawers until finally all I could see was the sight of my recently shaved chest and pubic area. Yes. I shaved my pubes off. It was a damn fur jungle down there, so I figured why not! Besides my dick was in need of some breathing room down there. And I must admit my main reason for shaving all my pubic hair was so that I could feel the warmth of my cum splash on me after I jack-off. 

   Fuck, I was tired and anxious to get a shower.  Without any hesitation I jumped in the shower and setted my water to the nice luke steamed temperature my body obeyed most. Then, I reached for my bathrag and began to lather it up with my favorite body scrub. Mmm... The scent of Pomengrante and Mango body wash conjoined with the mist of my hot shower brought tingles to every pore of my body.  I continued to rub together a bubbly medley to smooth across my chest,  down to my stomach,  smoothed down to my dick and balls, rubbed my thighs and legs and repeated the process. Slowly, I began to notice how much my dick was enjoying the streams of pelting water from the shower head. I paused as I noticed the soapsuds drizzle past my vein-pulsing dick. Erect and at full salute my dick was ready to play. And there was no way in  hell that I was going to deny him a game of  Blackjack.
         The blackjack was about to go down and I was ready to deal a hand to my number one player, my dick. Damn, he was ready too! I gazed at my dick as the soapsuds covered the shaft and head. I was so turned on by the sight that I began to pinch on my nipples, bite my lips and started a deep moan.

   "Mmm, shit..." I moaned while the hisses of the shower continued to flow on my body. 

   Then I grabbed my dick and started flapping it back and forth and smacking it against the bottom of my abs. Back and Forth. Smacking...all while the soapsuds splashed against my thighs and stomach.  I placed my hand between my asscheeks and started teasing my hole. Fuck, I was tight and wet! I jabbed my middle finger right in and began moaning loud enough to echo in the shower. Which turned me on more!

     I decided to lay on the floor of the shower so that I could finger-fuck myself from another position and jack my dick at the same time. The shower water falling against me while on the floor while I was jacking and fingering at the same time got my shit so hard that I was so fucking ready to bust that cum everywhere. And at the rate I was jacking it wasn't going to be too long before I came for sure. I started to add two fingers in my ass, then gradually a third finger...SHIT! I was really trying to give my ass an illusion of a dick in it for real.  I felt so motherfucking good! All my sexual senses were on the verge of overloading and before I knew it, it was time to let my dick bust that shit!

    "Ahh, fuck..." I was flexing my shit up and down and fingering my ass all at the same time.  It was almost time to nut but I tried to pro-long it so the nut could splurt  right up my chest to my face.  However, soon my dick was like FUCK THE PRO-LONG, I'M READY TO SHOOT!

    And without any further delay, I let him bust! "FUCK YEAH," I yelled while a splurt of cum erupted out onto my stomach first, then I let out another splurt that finally reached my chin. I licked my tongue out to wipe the cum from my chin and moaned, "mmm..." I loved the taste of my own cum. Then I pulled my fingers out my ass for a taste as well and simply just laid there on the shower floor. Exhausted. But there was no doubt in my mind though that this was the best Blackjack Shower I'd had in a long time.