"Guess who's cumming for dinner": Part III🍫

Jorge lifted Orion up by his waist and sat him on the kitchen counter. All while kissing Orion's luscious pink lips, sucking them in and out of his mouth as Orion moaned in pure pleasure.

"Your lips taste so damn good baby," Jorge whispered while working his tongue down Orion's neck.

"Mmm, shit baby, don't they?" Orion moaned while grabbing Jorge closer to his chest.

After sucking on Orion's neck, Jorge began to slowly take off Orion's shirt and unbuckling his hip hugging jeans. Orion returned the favor as he leaned in for another kiss and unbuttoning Jorge's shirt and then he hopped off the counter to unbuckle Jorge's pants with his mouth.

"Damn, boy you are full of surprises," Jorge watched as Orion used his delicious mouth to undo his belt "I want to be filled with your dick in my ass but first thing's first you gotta have your dessert," Orion got back on the counter and laid back. Then he spreaded his legs open and placed his hand in between his ass and began to rub on his hole and gave a gesture to Jorge with his index finger signaling him to come taste his waning manhole. Jorge obliged to his invite and lifted one of Orion's legs and began to make a tongue trail down his leg slowly pass his thigh and then he gave him a wet tea-bag. Orion quivered as Jorge engulfed his nut-sack and then gave his dick a quick slob-down as well. Slurping it up and down looking up to catch Orion pinching his nipples and biting his lips.

"Fuck," Orion moaned. "Do you like how my dick taste?"

"Hell yeah," Jorge continued to slob and suck on Orion's dick and then he began to slither his tongue down to the one dessert he'd been wanting to eat all night, but he forgot one thing. "I'll be right back. Keep that ass open just like that," he ran off back to the dining room right quick. Orion stroked his dick and began to play in his ass while he waited for Jorge to return.

"Can't believe I forgot this," Jorge returned with the Merlot in his hand. "I gotta have this ass with some wine."

"Don't be stingy with it! Pour some of that shit in my mouth damn it," Orion leaned up while still stoking his dick, opened his mouth. Jorge didn't deny his request. He poured some in Orion's mouth. It ran down his chin and Jorge licked it off for him. Then he topped it off with another plunging french kiss. Orion, now satisfied with his taste of wine, laid back once more awaiting for Jorge to finally partake of his ass.

Jorge opened Orion's cheeks with one hand and poured some Merlot on Orion's pink budding hole with the other. Orion hissed a pleasurable moan as the Merlot trickled between the crevice of his plump ass. Jorge licked his way pass Orion's thighs until he reached his waning hole. He pressed his lips and tongue to Orion's ass like he was about to french kiss it. He slurped and smacked Orion's hole getting even more turned on at the intense shudders of Orion's moans. Then he plunged his tongue right into his hole and began to tongue fuck Orion.

"Mmm shit! Damn! Fuck!" Orion yelled grabbing onto Jorge's head demanding him to plunge his tongue further into his ass.

"This cobbler taste so muthafucking good!" Jorge continued to tongue fuck Orion's ass.

"Fuck yeah!" Orion moaned while pinching his nipples.

"You ready for this dick?" Jorge implied while kissing his way back up to Orion's lips.

"I thought you'd never ask," Orion responded and pulled Jorge in for another wet tongue lash.