"Guess who's cumming for dinner": Part IV 🍫

Jorge entered Orion’s wet hole with a slow and steady stroke. Orion squirmed with pleasure as he reached down to his dick and began stroking. Jorge grabbed Orion’s waist and pulled him closer up to him. Orion’s hole enwrapped his dick so well that Jorge  began speeding up his strokes. In and out…in and out…keeping his dick all the way in and then pulling it out. He then slapped his dick on Orion’s hole as it was gaping open, waning for him to enter him again. Orion was trying hard not to cum while stroking because Jorge’s dick was giving him the business.

                “Jorge, baby…” Orion moaned.

                “Yes…” Jorge began to pinch Orion’s nipples.

                “How my ass feel papi?”

                “Damn baby,  your ass feels so damn good…” He moaned while bending over to kiss Orion.

                “Don’t be stingy with that dick then baby. Go deeper, shit!” Orion begged.

                “My pleasure…” Jorge dug deeper into Orion’s ass.

                “Fuck yeah!” Orion shouted while he held one hand on his chest and reached his other hand up to Jorge’s mouth until he submerged his fingers into his mouth. Jorge pulled Orion up to meet him face to face, all while he was still deep fucking him. They began sucking each other’s lips in a wet, tongue-lashing kiss. Jorge then kept pounding his dick deeper in Orion until he reached his deepest peak of passion. Orion  grabbed on to Jorge’s ass cheeks and squeezed them to the rhythm of each deep stroke of Jorge’s dick.

                “Ah, shit baby!” Orion moaned. “Feels so fucking good,” he took his hands from Jorge’s cheeks and then began stoking his dick.

                “Stroke that dick,” Jorge demanded while he continued to fuck Orion’s ass. “I want that  cum to hit my chin” Jorge loved to see a man jacking his dick while he’s fucking them. It was one of his top turn-ons…of course aside from fucking a good piece of ass. “Jack that shit, baby!” he demanded again.

                Orion obeyed every stroke to his dick. Between the intensity of Jorge fucking him and him stroking, he felt as if at any moment he was going to come.  “Damn baby I’m going to bust…you gone make me  bust my shit baby…” he stroked his dick while watching Jorge go deeper in him.

                “Fuck yeah I’m gon’ make you bust that shit.”

                “Mmm,” Orion moaned until he could bare no longer. His dick was about to erupt and as he was about to make Jorge’s wish come true. “Faster baby! Go deeper,  fuck!” Orion was close and Jorge knew he was seconds from shooting his nut too. Orion’s ass was getting wetter and his dick was about to bust a nice big wad.

                “Ahh! Shit…I’m bout’ to come…”Orion yelled as Jorge continued to fuck him deeper and faster until finally Orion could bear no longer. “AH! FUCK!” He yelled as his dick spitted  a straight stream of cum in the air until it granted Jorge’s wish of hitting his chin.

                Jorge slowed down his deep-fuck strokes as he watched Orion’s cum shot to his chin and then the rest landed on Orion’s chest.“Mmmm yeah, baby,” Jorge licked his tongue out to swab to cum from his chin. “Taste good as fuck..” He then pulled his dick out of Orion, ripped the condom off, and began stroking  while leaning over to lick the remaining cum from Orion’s chest. “Make me bust this nut,” he kissed Orion.

                “Bust that shit,“ Orion began to pinch Jorge’s nipples and moaned for Jorge’s cum. “I want that shit all over me.” Jorge  continued to jack and edge his pre-cum until finally he was ready to shoot his load on Orion.

                “Ah, fuck!” Jorge shot a long wad of cum across Orion’s abs and chest. Orion  took his hands and rubbed the cum all around his torso and then he licked his hands to taste the hot release.

                Exhausted and both satisfied, Jorge laid on top of Orion. Orion’s legs were still enwrapped around his waist and in this sensual moment they both exhaled in unison. Breathing hard against one another as if they shared the same heartbeat.                                                                                                                                                            “How was dessert?” Orion spoke into Jorge’s ear with a smile.

    “Good-a-la-damn...” Jorge exhaled.