"Guess who's Cumming for dinner?" Part 1

The simmering scents of grilled chicken and mixed vegetables seduced the air while Jorge was whipping up his specialty, Chicken a la Damn-Thats-Good, and he was on a roll! He had the evening all planned out to perfection for his dinner with Orion. A guy he'd met just the other day while at the market, in the fruit aisle no less, and they'd caught each other at first glance. While cooking, Jorge began to reminisce the sight of Orion's nicely sculpted body that seemed chiseled from the Lords of Chocolate Decadence. Every part of his body was in impeccable proportion from his cherry colored lips right down to his bubbled ass! Jorge started to get hard thinking about Orion fine ass,  but  he stopped fantasizing about Orion knowing well that time was flying and he had to finish up dinner.

        Alas, Jorge had finished up dinner finally and realized he had just enough time to take a quick shower. He hurried to take his shower and rushed to his bedroom  in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist to figure out what he was going to wear. However, as luck would have it for him he started getting images again of Orion's body again in his head. He started to get rock hard again! "DAMN!" Jorge thought while rubbing his dick. "I might need to take care of this before he gets here," he rubbed his dick up and down. He could no longer resist the temptation to bust a nut before his dinner date.

     "Better out than loaded," he thought while he removed the towel from his waist and laid back on his bed. He closed his eyes and continued to imagine Orion without any clothes on in the bedroom with him. Stroking his hard 9" chocolate dick up and down, he started a moan of sensual pleasure.  He spat in his hand to lube up his dick and started going for it. He fantasized Orion kissing on his chest, sucking his nipples and then working his way back up to his lips for a passionate kiss. Then he imagined finger fucking Orion's bubble ass while Orion was sucking him off and tea-bagging the hell out of him. His fantasy was getting so intense that for a second he thought he was really having a hot session with Orion, but reality unveiled itself by the interruption of his impending nut on the verge of busting. He was close and without any further delay, he finally came. His nut shot right across his abs and some even managed to reach his nipples. He swabbed his warm release with his fingers and indulged himself with a taste of his own feel-better medicine.

      After treating himself to pre-dessert, Jorge laid back in total bliss and recovering from the best nut-off he'd had in a while. He was so tempted to take a quick power-nap but his idea was interrupted by the ring of his doorbell.

      "Oh, shit!" He yelled as he jumped from the bed to get dress.

      Orion had finally arrived and Jorge was running back and forth in his bedroom like a damn fire had broken out in his apartment trying to get dressed. The door bell rung a second time and finally by that time he was dressed and rushed to answer the door. And there he was, standing there before his eyes. Smiling and holding a bottle of Merlot.

      "Are you going to stare at me all evening like that or are you going to let me in?" Orion chuckled while passing Jorge the Merlot.  Jorge leaned forward to give Orion a hug.

      "You look amazing tonight," Jorge held the door open for Orion all while still staring at Orion's delicious attributes.

       "Thank you. I wasn't sure if Merlot would compliment with our dinner tonight or not but hell how can anyone go wrong with red wine, right?" Orion chuckled.

        "Of course," Jorge smiled while placing the bottle on the dining table. "I love Merlot. If I had it my way I'd have it with my breakfast every morning too."

        "I bet you would."

        "Make yourself at home alright. I'm going to go set the food out on the table."

         "O.K. You need any help?"

        "Oh, no, you sit down," Jorge pulled a chair out for him at the table. "I can manage everything alone. I just have to get the Chicken a-la-Damn-that's-Good out of the oven."

        "The Chicken a la what?" Orion laughed. "You are something else."

        "Trust me. You haven't seen anything yet," Jorge winked while he went to the kitchen for his famous dish.