"Guess who's cumming for dinner": Part II 🍫

"Bon Appetit!" Jorge brought out his famous dish from the kitchen and sat it on the table.

    "It smells and looks absolutely delicious. Paula Deen better check her shit because you on the roll boy," Orion chuckled while unfolding his handkerchief.

     "Damn, that's what's up," Jorge returned a smile while he sat down. They began to indulge in the spectacular dinner Jorge had prepared. Morsel after morsel they exchanged glances. For a moment they almost forgot they were in the same room at one point.  Between sipping the wine and tasting another bite of the Chicken a-la-damn-that's-good  they were in a silent delight but of course conversation was on board to break that silence.

     "Jorge, this has to be the best damn pasta I've eaten in years," Orion said before taking another sip of Merlot.

     "I try, I try. I have to admit I was kind of nervous cooking this for you because I normally save meals like this for the fourth or fifth date," Jorge went for another bite of pasta.

     "Why's that?"

      "This is kind of like my aphrodisiac dinner. The one dinner where I...well I really shouldn't say. You may think differently of me if I told you."

      "Ah, hell now come on! Tell me," Orion stated while wiping some sauce off his lips.

       Jorge watched him as he dabbed his lips. Damn! I'll lick that sauce off your lip for you! He thought and then said, "This is the meal where I reel a man in for the," he paused while taking another sip of Merlot. "The kill. The sexual kill that is," he smiled.

       "Damn! I'll have to admit that my drawers have been off since the first bite of this meal. Figuratively speaking that is," Orion winked and laughed.

       If only, then I'd crawl under this table and be eating that ass right now. Jorge thought again while he laughed and ate the last morsel from his plate. He noticed that Orion's plate was empty as well, "Seconds?" he asked.

       "I'm good and full. You better bet though I'm going to be ghetto and ask for a doggy bag to go when I get ready to leave."

        "No problem. Well, let me get that plate for you."

        "Oh, No I can get it for you. I'll help you clean up. It's the least I can do after this amazing dinner you've whipped up this evening. So, please I insist."

         "You're quite the stubborn guest and dinner date," Jorge grinned while leading the way to the kitchen sink.

          "Ah, you'll learn to love it!" Orion placed his dish in the sink right after Jorge. "So are you rinsing and  I wash or will it be the other way around?"

         "We'll figure it out, but first we got to have dessert," Jorge licked his lips then smiled.

          "I didn't smell no cobbler in the oven Mr. Paula Deen," Orion smiled while he gave a light punch to Jorge's shoulder.

           "You sure  because it's been baking most of the evening," Jorge grabbed Orion's hand and gave it a quick kiss.

            "You don't say. So what kind of cobbler we having?  Blackberry or Merlot?" Orion gave a sensual smirk to Jorge and got closer to Jorge until they were face to face bound to be lip to lip.

            "Only one way to find out..." Jorge kissed Orion's lips.

            "Mmm, it tastes like we're having Merlot Cobbler," Orion returned a passionate kiss to Jorge. This time taking it more slower. Diving into Jorge's mouth until he could lick every region of his mouth.

            "You may be having Merlot Cobbler, but my dessert's right behind you," Jorge reached behind Orion and grabbed one of his ass cheeks. "And I can't wait to get a taste of it..."