Cut👅🍫😏

Is it wrong for me to hold so many secrets? Some dark and intimate and others just downright diabolical! I admit I’m no saint, but shit I’m damn good at what I do. The only person besides God that knows of my secrets is my long time cut-buddy turned best friend, Liam. Liam and I met on an online dating site…oh who the hell am I kidding, it was an online find-a-quick-fuck site and since that hot one night stand we decided to keep in touch in more than one ways.

                We fucked almost every weekend to relieve ourselves after a strenuous work week. I often wondered why the hell weren’t we dating already since we always complained about being single, but our N.S.A. relationship was quite satisfying enough. However, after all the hours of foreplay, sucking, and licking with Liam I yearned to begin a new level of trust with him. Dare I say I wanted to finally build up the nerve to take him out on a real date, instead of our usual fuck date. The problem was how the fuck was I going to do this. Should I fuck him then after we’ve both busted our nuts ask him, ‘Damn that was hot, now how about I take you out to dinner?’ Or while I’m eating him out and then kiss my way back up to his mouth and ask him, ‘Your ass is good, but how about we do a movie?’

                I’m a fucking idiot.

     Amongst my pondering, I heard my cell phone ring in the living room.  I looked at my clock and it was 12:30 a.m. Saturday love was here…or should I say Saturday fuck.  “Donald,” that sexy voice simmered through the receiver to my ear, “I know you up so don’t fall asleep I’m on the way over.”

  “You know my dick too well,” I chuckled. “I assume you had another late night at the office.”

    “Hell yeah! That asshole of a boss of mine’s needed me to review his repositions for tomorrow’s meeting and then he needed me to me of course revise his presentation.  The fucker must got me mixed up with Alice from the Brady Brunch of corporate America,” Liam laughed.                                               

    “Poor baby, come on  over so  I can make you feel better,” I said with my “let’s fuck” tone. Of course in the corner of my mind resided the one damn predicament I needed to resolve. Will this be the night I finally tell Liam how I felt about him? Or just fuck it all literally?             

 "Don’t you worry sexy, I’m on my way now. I’ve wanted your dick in me all day long and finally the weekend of fucking commences,” he knew just what the hell to say to turn me on.           

 “I’ll be waiting for you and that ass. Or should I say "we” will be waiting."                                   

    I hung up from Liam and then walked to the window to have a look at the night’s sky. It was lit up by the lights of the city and almost gave the stars a run for their money. I lived for this sort of life…the city life. A life that’s full of ups and downs like the bull at Wall Street. Although the city life was fulfilled with many events that kept my calendar planned, there was still something missing.                         

     Love. A kind of love that surpassed my NSA fuck nights and would finally make me whole…

             I decided I'd take a quick shower before Liam arrived, but of course before I could make it to the bathroom Liam had already arrived at the door. He was doing his signature "BUST-A-DOOR-DOWN-FOR-SOME-DICK" knock on my door and he knew how much that shit pissed me off.