Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Anastasia P.O.V

Mate? Mate! I've finally found him! I've waited so long for him. Looking up I do a one over of his face. He has the most perfect lips, that look so kissable. Oh my gosh, I'm already thinking that. He has a perfect straight nose and gorgeous forest green eyes. His hair is so black and voluminous. He's perfect, next thing I know I'm crying happy tears and in my mates warm arms.

"Why are you crying for?" My mate asked with sadness in his gorgeous green eyes.

"I'm just so happy." I said with a huge smile.

He doesn't reply, but a huge mega watt smile covered his face.

"What's your name beautiful?" My mate asks.

"Anastasia" I reply.

"Beautiful name for my beautiful mate." He says kissing my cheek and nuzzling my neck.

"What's yours?" I ask him.

"Cole Edwards" he says to me.

Where have I heard that name before? He sounds so familiar. Sniffing the air to catch another wife of my mates scent.

After I catch a whiff of his glorious scent, I finally notice the powerful- ness coming of him in waves.

"Are you a Alpha?" I ask timidly.

"No," he says with a cute smirk, well that's a relief, "I'm the Alpha King. Big difference angel." He says.

Alpha King? I can't be mates with the King of all werewolf's! I'm the lowest on the food chain and he's at the top. He's going to reject me.

"Why are you crying? And don't tell me your happy because I can feel the sadness coming of you." He says holding my chin, so my dull blue eyes are looking into his gorgeous green.

"You are going to reject me." I said in between sobs.

Hearing a furious growl come out of my mates mouth had me wanting to run for the hills.

"NEVER! I will never reject you, I've been waiting for you since I was a boy. I've saved everything for you, you will be my first everything like I'll be your first everything. I will marry you one day, and have children with you one day. Your gorgeous and you are mine!" He finished of his rant with a growl. Everything he just said made my heart skip a beat.

I started blushing when I heard the bring each others first. "How'd you know I've never been with anyone?" I asks shyly.

"Even though I can smell a mans scent on you, it's not strong enough to be sleeping with them." He said stroking my cheeks.

"Now tell me why your all the way down here." Cole said it was more a statement then a question.

"Isn't your room sound proof?" I ask.

"Yes my sweet Anna, it is. I didn't know you were going to be ready this fast." He says with a wink.

Not understanding what he meant for like a minute. I started blushing so bad my face probably looked like a tomato. "Not like that! I meant so I can tell you, a story about my life."

"Okay let's go now." He said with a smile. Picking me up and pushing down on my back, I wince and hold back tears. Getting a hard look on his face he moves his arms so I'm more comfortable and away from the bruises.

Getting up stairs where it is very bright, I look up to get a better look at my mate and see him already staring at me with pitch black eyes.

Next thing I know, I'm being dropped on a bed. "Who did that to you?" He yells at me.

"Why are you yelling at me?" I ask far below a whisper.

Hearing my scared voice calmed him down a bit. "Your nose. I didn't see it downstairs, because it was to dark. So what happened?"

"Let me tell you the story first please." I said practically begging.

He gets the message and sits down, releasing a breath slowly. It's now or never.

A/n sorry it's not the best. i just woke up and wanted to get a chapter out for you guys.(:
Oh remember that spider I was talking about last time? it had babies 😭