Chapter 8

Anastasia's POV

It's been about 3 days since I went on that lovely date with Cole.

3 days since I let him mark me.

And 3 days since we last talked properly. We have slept in the same bed. Just sleeping! We have said hello's and I love you's but it just seems like he is trying to distance himself from me. He has been very busy with King Duty's. I can understand that, but I want my mate by my side.

I've been hanging out with the older and nicer Luna's. There mates haven't been there with them either, but they've shown up more than Cole has.

Todays the last day of the meeting and I have to head back alone, with Caden and Trey. Cole left the house early; he said he needed to show up first because he has 'enemies'. Don't I have enemies now, since I am his mate. I told him that too. And he said that they don't know he found me yet, which honestly is complete and utter lies! Everybody knows now, but I'm trying to think positive in this situation.

Walking over to Anne's door, another Luna who I trust completely.

"Hey Amber." I said through the door.

"Yes Anna," she said opening the door.

Seeing my distress faced, she opened the door wide and pulled me onto the bed. "What's wrong?" Amber asked.

"It's about Cole." I whispered.

"Well, what's wrong?" she asked.

"I feel were getting distant." I said to her, looking up in her eyes. Seeing sympathy and guilt? In her eyes. I start to grow confused.

"I am sure that's just a feeling, since you are newly marked." She said getting herself together.

"But-" I said before getting cut off by a knock on the door.

"Queen Anastasia, your car is here to take you to King Cole's house." Said a guard through the door.

"Well time for you go!" Amber said looking relieved.

Getting up and walking to the door, I can just feel that everyone is hiding something from me. Saying I am scared is an understatement.

"Where's the car?" I ask the guard escorting me to the front door.

"I've been told by Cole to show you there." The guard said to me.

"Well is Cole here? No, so show me where the car is." I practically growled at him.

I started to feel guilty, when the guard showed his submission and pointed to a black Escalade. Ever since Cole marked me, I have started and slowly feel me self-confident and more in control of situations.

Jumping into the backseat and shutting the door, Caden and Trey hope into the front with Trey driving.

"Ready?" asked Trey.

"Yep!" I said to him with a small smile.

Trey and I have gotten a lot closer, he is like a brother to me and Caden is like a father. He is always watching out for Cole and Trey.

*
*
*
*
*
*

"Are we there yet!?" I asked with impatience in my voice.

I have been asking that question non-stop for the past 30 minutes. Annoying yes! But if they would have answered me when I asked how long the drive was I wouldn't of kept asking that question. That's their own fault.

"Yes!" Trey and Caden yelled, jumping out the car.

Opening my door, Trey grabs my hand and we walk over to these house. There are 3 houses, the one on the left side is the smallest same with the right one but the one in the middle is huge!

"That one is Cole's house, which now belongs to you too." Caden said pointing to the middle one. "The left is for the high ranks like Beta's, Third's, Warriors and doctors. The right is the pack house where all the young families live, and the teenagers."

"That big house is just for Cole and I?" I asked the guys amazed.

It was beautiful, It was a good three stories, while the others were just two stories high. The house well more like mansion looked like the white house! It was crazy!

"Well not just you." Trey said with a smug smirk on his face.

Seeing my confused face, Trey looks right at me and says, "Don't forget your pups, that will most likely be popping out very soon." Trey said with a huge smile, while chuckling which made Caden start to laugh as well, leaving me looking like a tomato. I was so embarrassed.

"So, it's just us two in that house!" I asked them one more time. Getting looks from both the guys, I added quietly, "for now."

"SHE ADMITS IT!" Trey yells like an announcer at a sports event. "THERE WILL BE SOME PUPS POPPING OUT VERY SOON!" He continues on getting attention of other pack members, causing them to start clapping.

"Oh my gawd! I'm going inside!" I said running to the front door.

Smelling Coles scent I start to get excited, I haven't seen him in forever. Taking of my shoes, I put them on the ground also noticing a pair of Jordan's and some high neon pink stilettos thrown lazily on the floor.

Smelling the air again I notice that Cole's scent smells really weird. Walking up the stairs and following the scents. I come across this big wooden door, and hearing noises on the other side. Let's just say there not pleasant. I hear like kissing noises and then a girly moan. Getting mad I open the door a creak and see my mate sucking on another girl's neck!

Let me just say, after I saw that I went ape on them! Slamming the door open, and hearing a crack from the wall that the door hit. I look into the shocked eyes of my mate, they were both practically naked. Cole just wearing boxers and the girl is just wearing her underwear, like her boobs and just out there. Ewe...

"So this is why you left early! To see this girl!?" I asked Cole.

"Yes, I don't see the big deal." Cole said to me.

"Big deal?! Really?" I asked walking over to him calmly, when I got in a good distance I punched him in the face and kicked him in his area. Since he had a boner, it probably hurt a lot more, and it should of hurt him cus he deserves it.

I know sometimes I can be the daughter of Satan.

"Why'd you do that for?" Cole half yells half groans.

"Cus I wanted too." I replied with a smug smirk, which instantly changes into a snarl.

"You need to leave!" I growled at the girl.

Seeing her struggle to put on her bra, she runs out which leaves my so called 'mate and I .

"I loved you." I said to Cole. "And forget you Cole," I said to him punching him in the face. This knocks him out! I didn't know I could do that!

Running down the stairs and through the door with tears in my eyes. I am running down the patio stairs when I run into someone, felling sparks going through my shoulders were this man is holding me.
"What's wrong?" he asks.

Feeling myself get dizzy, I start to recognize this feeling. It happened all the time with my old pack.

"Cheater." That's all I said before I let the darkness consume me.

***********************************

A/N

DONT WORRY! EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!

I WILL TRY AND UPDATE TOMORROW, SO I CAN FIX YOUR EMOTIONS!

:D

IF I DONT UPDATE TOMORROW IT WILL DEFINITLY BE UP BY FRIDAY! :D
I have already started on the next chapter 😘
oh and check out my new book! :D

Goldilocks and the Three Bears!

Its also about mates and supernatural for you mate lovers! :D