Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Anastasia's P.O.V

"...And then I found you..." I said ending my life story. It took about an hour and a half to tell him the story. Every time I got to a bad part, which was basically the whole thing he would growl like a manic non stop. Then it took like 5 minutes for him to calm down, so I could start again.

"Alpha Mitch!" He said well more like growled through clenched teeth. "What kind of Alpha has the nerve to disrespect women like that?" He asked me. All I could really do was shrug my shoulders and look down.

I'm was hoping not scared of Cole, but seeing him like this is kind of scaring me. He is just reminding me so much of Alpha Mitch.

"I'm going to kill him. No women deserves to be treated like you did.
Especially my mate! I'll give him hell! You are mine. And I'm going to protect you no matter what!" He said getting up and walking to the door.

Stoping mid step at the door he turns around and looks me dead in the eye. I saw his eyes soften but then they got hard again. "Don't move." He said to me. "I'll be right back." Hearing the door slam had my heart going into over drive.

He can't hurt anyone! Well he can't kill anyone. I had to stop him!

"Cole!!" Hearing nothing I yelled again but louder "COLE!!!" Nothing.

I didn't want to move because he's the king, and I can't disobey my king. But the king isn't coming so there's only one thing to do.

"NO STOP! DONT TOUCH ME THERE!!! STOP!" Not less then 2 seconds later I hear thundering footsteps coming up the stairs.

Hearing the door slam against the wall, most likely leaving a hole. I look up at my gorgeous mate and see him looking around the room with a angry/ confused face. Then looking back at me realization hits him, well more like snacks him in the face.

"Don't do that." He growled at me.

"Sorry, I just don't want you to kill anybody. Punish them sure, but not kill. They both have mates out there." I said with a small voice. Well my confidence went right through the window.

"Mitch is mates with Kaityln though." He said looking confused.

"No Mitch needed a mate to be more powerful and Kaityln wanted some power." I said looking at him.

"That's another reason why he isn't fit to be Alpha." He growls out.

"Cole come here please." I practically beg him.

Cole looks up at me, when he sees me his eyes get softer and he starts walking over to me.

When he gets to me he kneels down in front of me and grabs my hands. He leans forward so his face is leaning on my hands. "I'm so sorry baby." He said to me in a sexy gruff voice. Feeling something wet fall on my hand, I pull his face up so he is staring up at me. Next realizing he's crying.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask wiping away the tears.

"I was suppose to be there for you, I was suppose to protect you, love you. But I wasn't here for you." He said quietly.

"You didn't know what was going on, you saved me. Weather it was 2 days from now or 2 years. You still helped me leave him." I said pulling his face up.

"I've know you for over 2 hours and I already miss you when I'm not with you, when I'm not with you for like a minute all I do is think about you, when I think about you I just want to be with you some more, and when I'm with you it's like all of my dreams have come true." He says looking at me with love in his eyes.

After he said that, it started to make me get teary eyed. Seeing sorrow going onto his face and he stars to panic, "oh no I'm sorry did I say something wrong? I'm sorry I should of kept my mouth shut. I'm such a fu-" my confidence decided to reappear, I know it sounds cliche but he would stop talking so I kissed him.

Breaking off the best kiss of my life, even though it was my first kiss. It was still the best. When I kissed him, I felt like I was being well electrocuted but in a good way? I don't know how to describe but it was amazing.

"I wasn't crying in a bad way, those were happy tears. Nobody's ever said that to me." I said with the years flowing like Niagara Falls. I could barley see him, It was that bad.

Seeing a flash of white, I'm guessing he was smiling and pretty big too.

Blinking away the tears and with help from Cole to wiping them away. I could start to see a little better.

"By the way that was the best kiss I've ever had in my life!" I said screeching like a teenage girl watching Channing Tatum while he takes of his shirt.

"Your mine! Nobody else!" He growled out.

Realizing my mistake, I start blushing. "I mean it was my first kiss, and it was the best kiss I could dream off." I said looking down.

Feeling his rough but delicate hands on me, he lifts my head up and looks into my eyes. "Your the best I could ever ask for in a mate." Cole whispers to me. Leaning in while we were still making eye contact, we were just about to best second kiss when someone knocked on the door.

"King Cole sir, all the Alpha's and Luna's are in the meeting room, sir." A man calls through the door.

Breaking us out of a trance, it takes a second for me to realize what he said and apparently so did Cole.
He gets this hard look in his eyes and growls loudly at the person behind the door. "Okay, well be down in a minute." He growls at the guy. Not once breaking eye contact with me.
One second he was this calm cool collected and sweet guy, next he's this hard destructive alpha. That you just want to run and hide from.

"I like the sweet caring guy, a lot better." I said giving him a small smile.

"Well that's good. Your the only one that sees it." He said giving me a kiss on the check. "Let's go downstairs and deal with these assholes." He said grabbing my hand and walking down the stairs.

Stopping at a huge door, with 2 guards at the front of it. I could hearing talking and laughing on the other side.

Fully aware that as soon as I stepped through that door with Cole on my arm, Alpha Mitch and Luna Kaityln and all the others are going to say something.

Feeling my nervousness, Cole turns to me and squeezes my hand in a comforting manor.

Look at me for a go ahead sign, I nod my head. Cole turns around and give both the guards a nod and a thumbs up, and the door starts to open slowly.

Let's get this over with