Chapter 18

*NOT EDITED*

Cole's POV

I can smell her, I'm getting closer. We've been looking and waiting for my beautiful mates scent for a couple days now.

Dominic is definitely leading us in the right direction, and I'm grateful for that.

My men, Dominic, his men and I have been searching long and hard. It has paid of when I first smelt her scent, now I'm just running as fast as I can to her with the other following close behind.

"Alpha prepare for a fight. There will be one." Alpha Dominic said to me through mind link.

I don't know how he is so calm, he hasn't seen his mate in years! I haven't seen mine in days, I have major respect for Dominic. That just makes me want to fight harder, knowing my mate is probably locked away somewhere with lots of men she doesn't know.

I failed her, I failed my parents, I failed the werewolf community, I failed the Moon Goddess. I was suppose to protect her but instead I've been running around for days trying to catch a scent. Now I have, and that just makes me run faster.

Jumping over trees and dodging those stupid deer that don't run away when they hear you coming. I stopped when I smelt a disgusting smell, mixed with my baby's scent.

"Well we didn't know it would take you that long to find her." A squeaky male voice says to the left of me.

"When you have a mate you'll know." I said to him.

"I do, I rejected the cow." He says like its nothing.

"Well you're an idiot. I came for my mate, not some Buddy Buddy chit chat." My wolf says to the rogue and letting out a growl.

He looked shocked at first which quickly turned into anger. "Well let's go then King." He said snarling at the word King.

"Game on." I said lunging at him.

"Keep going!" I yell through the mind link to everyone that is staring and standing there watching me fight the rogue.

As soon as that came out, they all took of running to the direction of my mates scent and a few familiar scents as well.

When I was done with the filthy mutt I through him to a tree and I ran to catch up. When I was close enough I heard feet walking, heavy things being dropped, females crying and men yelling.

When I got to the bushes, I looked around to see my men,Dominic and his men laying on there stomachs watching what's going on as well as me.

I looked around to the big building, that looked like an old abandoned warehouse. When I say old I mean old, probably in the 50's or 60's from all that rust and the design of it.

"We need to change the other one as well! I want hybrids, and they seem like they're the only ones who can do it." A familiar voice said to a bald guy.

"Yes Boss, I will go down there now and do it." He replies bending down to bow.

"Good, I'll come with you." He said leaving and going into the building.

Taking that as my chance I mind link the others my plan for attack. We will form a circle around the perimeter of the area, so no one can escape.

When we were in position we all jumped out and attacking the rogues nearest to us.

It smelled horrible, the smell of rogue blood. We were trying to get rid of them fast so we can get in there and save our mates.

**

When the last guard was killed we ran into the warehouse. It was a maze in here. If it wasn't for my mates scent I would be so lost.

Following the scent down to a basement area I hear screams, yells, and cries.

Kicking the steel door open with my foot, I am meet with surprise looks coming from the bald guy, my mate, Amber, a little boy and let's not forget the leader; Mitch.

"So you behind this." I said pissed off because I'm in a reaching distant of the man who took my mate from me.

"Yes I did." He said simply.

"Why?" I asked holding my wolf in so I can get an explanation before I kill him.

"She deserves it and so do you. I want to ruin your life." Thats all he said before I jumped him and in under a minute had his head torn off.

Looking over to where the bald guy is, I see him shaking in fear.

I was about to walk over there when a deep voice said. "I've got this one." Dominic's voice rung out through the room. Not going to lie, if I wasn't the king, I'd be scared out of my mind.

In just under 30 seconds the bald guy was dead and lit on fire. Dominic and I were covering the messy scene from our mates.

"Fred can you come down here, bring some help and remove the bodies somewhere else." I mind linked Fred.

"Yes Alpha." He said back.

When I was finished I turned around to come face to face with my beautiful Anastasia.

Running up to her I break the chains keeping the doors closed and hug her to death, murmuring "I miss you" or my favorite "I love you."

Looking up and over to Dominic I see him on his knees crying and being introduced to the little boy.

When I looked close enough, I saw the boy looked no older then 5 and looked so much like Dominic. It was a heart warming sight.

"I wanna be like that one day." My angels voice said from below me.

Looking down at her I kiss her on the lips and pull back. Going toward her ear, I gently bite it and reply with "Oh baby we will soon."

AN/ THIS IS NOT THE END!! But the book is ending soon :c

If there are any mistakes sorry, I wrote this on a plan and I'm about to fall asleep. Sorry for the late update!

Love you all! <3