intimacy.

thank yall for 2k <3 have some nice pov :D

somewhat inspired by rupi kaur, but dedicated to zero_hour_engery

i love you.

xxx

its such a beautiful thing.
it can take your breath away, or ruin your life. the word intimacy is a relative of the word intensity, both of them have hidden relations to the other.
intimacy is intensity.
they tie together, adore each other, hell; they breathe each other in.
sugar, our intimacy is the glue that holds us together — its the one feeling that makes us kiss each other, hate each other, laugh with each other, cry for each other — its the one thing, that can cast all your rational thoughts out like a high tide.

theres so many things i admire about the human body, especially yours; theres so many that id panic if i didnt write them down — meanwhile somewhere in my mind your traits are burned into my memory. i could write about your body for hours on end, no matter how many times ive seen it before i could never get sick of it.
youve made a canvas of your skin, the bursts of colours that bring me to you in a crowd, the skin that i could wear as my own yet hate it, because it wouldnt be on your body.

the brown in the center of your eyes reminds me of a dart board target, like the one where you were teaching me how to aim for the center, our first date at the bar.
your scent is what can drive me off track every time - its not the scent of a certain cologne, or any type of musk, its your scent, the scent that makes my eyes roll to the back of my head in ecstasy.
and your hands - oh my god, your hands will be the death of me.

the hands covered in ink, the random little memories that you have and the stories that they hold - are one of the most powerful things about you. the way you express yourself is completely beyond me. im in love with your hands, theyre my favourite part of your body.
the skilled, intelligent fingers that can touch every inch of the guitar frets without making a single mistake, the fingers that become a part of my body after a rough day.
even when you dont speak, or when you dont make any specific moves, your eyes and hands tell me exactly what you want — and baby; im going to give it to you.

submission, dominance and obedience are all double sided emotions that are the paint of this canvas worthy relationship. the eyes that are clouded with lust.
i want you. your eyes tell me.
and now you have me.

i never know how to word it, the way it feels, but i guess i can try.

the tattooed fingers i mentioned earlier, are one of my favourite parts of our intimacy. go ahead, my eyes say to yours. use me.

you only nod your head, because the silence only makes it more exciting.

my mouth hangs open, the desperation is flowing in and out of my voice, thats filling the room with the sound effects to your actions.

its what we both need — and we know it. even if i wanted it to stop, i could never say no. this is how it happens, this is how your hands make music out of me. the fingers once strumming a guitar for an audience, become mine in a moment of intimacy.

after were done you smile and something in your eyes glitter at me, its amazing how someone so tough and dominant can be as harmless as honeybee.
with your help, ive grown to never let people take advantage of me - to mask my vulnerability with strength, but thats only because all that belongs to you now.

you are the only one who has seen every inch of me, the one who can be so rough yet painfully gentle all at once, making my head spin on its axis just by one soft kiss of your lips to my neck.

the intimacy is what keeps us alive, it keeps our veins thrumming with adrenaline. its the only beautiful thing we have left.