Love is like a funeral.

Ella's Pov...

"DAMON SALVATORE! COME DOWN HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!",I yell as i rush into the Salvatore boarding house;anger raging through my body.

"Hello Ell. How are we doing this fine morning?",He asks,as he rushes down the stairs;a smile bright on his face.

"Where the hell is Logan?",I ask angrily and he smirks brightly.

"Ah that kid? He had to go back to Marine. something about Forks and how he had to go tell her that he loves her and only her and everything.",He says and i clear my throat;as tears start to flood my vision.

"Uh. okay well i gotta go...",I say softly and i hear him sigh loudly.

"Come here...",He says softly as he takes me into his arms softly.

"I am so sorry that this happened to you baby.",He whispers softly as he strokes my hair gently.

"Damon... I have to go. I-I'm not going to sit here and pretend like i'm okay that he ditched me for some bitch that can't even have kids.",I say softly.

"Just go upstairs and take a hot bubble bath in my bathtub and get out when you feel like your ready to talk about it.",He says and i smile softly at his words.

I rush upstairs and into his bathroom;turning on the hot water and filling the tub with bubbles and i undress quickly before stepping in and letting out a soft moan of relief.

Two hours later**

"Here's comes goodbye,here comes the last time,here comes the start of every sleepless night,the first of every tear i'm gonna cry.",I sing softly as the song plays.

"knock knock,i just came up to see if you wanted anything. Like maybe food? or a book maybe?",Damon says and i smile brightly.

"Food sounds great,but uh let me get changed first.",I say as i stand up and wrap a towel around me quickly.

"I have some of your old clothes jeans here,but i don't have any shirts so you may have to make do with one of mine.",He says and i smile softly.

I walk into his closet and i spot a pair of my skinny jeans that i had left here and i slip them on quickly and then i grab a pinstriped blue shirt and put it on with ease.

"That always was your favorite shirt.",He says as i walk out and i giggle softly at him.

"Well you shouldn't buy such cute clothing.",I say and i scrunch my nose up quickly.

"Damon. We need to talk about last nigh-",Elena says as she walks in,but stops as she sees me in his shirt.

"Just here because i needed an outfit. Mine got all drenched from falling into the lake.",I say and she lets out a sigh of relief.

"We'll talk later Elena. Right now Ell and i have to go get lunch because we're starving.",He says and i see her face go from calm to homicidal.

"Uhm Damon i'll meet you there. Elena and i need to talk.",I say and he nods before rushing out of the house quickly.

"Okay hear me out,i gave him up,he's all yours. I want nothing to do with him in that department. So don't get pissy with me.",I say and the fire in her eyes grows.

"YOU WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM,YET HERE YOU ARE LIKE YOU WAYS ARE RUINING MY CHANCE AT HIM! GOD HE'S NEVER GOING TO GIVE YOU UP UNLESS YOUR DEAD SO MAYBE THATS WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN;YOU SHOULD DIE I WANT YOU DEAD!",She yells and i clear my throat softly.