Lover To Enemy

ARTHIT POV

Finally I already arrived at the company. I look at my watch. It's 7:58. Fuhh!!! I think I'm late.

" Arthit..." I turn around and saw P' Earth running to me.

" Good morning, P' Earth." I Wai at him.

" Morning too....and Nai you are late." P' Earth looked at his watch when Nai just arrived.

" Sorry for being late.P' Earth." Nai apologized.

" That's ok...but make sure this first and last. Boss hate people who being late." We just nodded. I don't want lost this job because this mistake.

P' Earth show us every each department and what their job is.

" Now we at the Quality Check Department. Here we will check about the product and test it whether is it safe to use it or not." I nodded while Nai being Nai. He keep touching all the stuff.

" Don't touch it, Nai or it will broken." I warned him but he didn't listen. Oh this kid!!

" Nong' Nai and Nong' Arthit." I stopped scolded at Nai and lifted my head to faced P'Earth.

" Yeah, P' Earth." We said in same time.

" I promise you yesterday that I will brought you to see someone, right." We nodded.

" So how about now we see h-" P'Earth stopped his sentence when one loud voice more like scream interrupt us.

" GO BACK TO YOUR WORK. I PAY YOUR ASS FOR DOING WORK NOT CHATTING AROUND." I think I heard this voice before but it was a sweet voice not that loud and harsh like that. I can saw P'Earth face like 😨. Even we startled too.

"Sorry for that. The voice that you just heard is our boss as well son to the owner of this company. I think we should go see him right now. Or not." P'Earth voice shaked. We just nodded scared.

" Mr. Suthiluck. Let me introduce to our trainer as well our worker." When P'Earth introduced us to his boss who is looking at us.

" Kids this is Mr. Kongbop Suthiluck." P'Earth introduced him to us.I felt shocked the person who I thought is dead infront of me.It's Kongbop. The person that I missed so much infront of me. I wanted to hug him so bad and said that I missed him so much but I can't.

" What are you stare at Arthit Rojnapat ?" His voice become cold even his gazed to me become different

" What are you stare at Arthit Rojnapat ?" His voice become cold even his gazed to me become different. I want to cry but I can't.

" Are you deaf or what." He raised his voice to me.

" N-no" I shaked my head.

"Then continue your work." He leave us.If he really Kongbop. Why he cold toward me. What happened ? That thing keep replaying in my head. If that Kongbop who is in the grave? What actually happening?

------------------------------------------------------
KONGBOP POV

BEFORE THE INTERVIEW AT THE SUTHILUCK COMPANY.

Now Kongbop and his worker are in meeting room.

"Mr. Kongbop. This is the list of the name who is apply at our company. " Earth give the name list at the Kongbop. Kongbop read it carefully when his eye caught this name. ARTHIT ROJNAPAT. He grinned when saw that name.Now we meet again.

"So." Earth raised his browed to his boss.

" So..what? Go interview them tomorrow. Now go back to work" While Kongbop still eyed the name list. Everyone already leave the room when Earth want to leave. Kongbop stopped him.

" Is it something wrong , Mr. Kongbop." Then Kongbop give him a small microphone.

" What is it?" Earth scanned the small microphone like he never seen before. I sighed.

" This is microphone use it during interview and put it under your desk. Got it." Earth nodded.

" One thing, use this question when you interview this person name Arthit only...remember. Arthit.only." I give him piece of paper. When he about to question me I glared at him.

" Uhhh!!! Ok Mr. Kongbop." He leave. We meet again Arthit. I grinned to myself. The game begin.

- DURING INTERVIEW-

I can heard Arthit voice during the interview. I heard his words one by one until the question that I give to Earth. Thank to the microphone now I can heard everythings he said.

" First question...do you have any boyfriend or girlfriend." This what I waiting for.

"I have one before but he already 'gone' ( dead ). " That time my anger boiled.I threw a tantrum like a maniac. I throw my file and paperwork to the floor. WHY HE SAID I'M DEAD WHILE I STILL ALIVE, HE'S THE ONE WHO LEAVE ME. FUCK YOU , ARTHIT. Now You has become my an enemy. I will took a revenge on you, Arthit.Wait for it.

------------------------------------------------------

Arthit went home with sad on his face. Then he saw someone at the parking. It's Kongbop. Without he realize Arthit already dragged his feet to Kongbop.

" Kongbop." Arthit called Kongbop's name almost like whisper. Kongbop turned around and faced Arthit with disgust on his look. Arthit noticed but he ignored it.

" What do you want?" Kongbop asked rudely to Arthit.

" I missed you so much." That time Arthit hugged Kongbop tightly like his life depent on it but Kongbop not hugged him back .

" I thought you died...Kong." Kongbop anger has boiled again. Now he harshly pushed Arthit.

" Do you blind or what, I'm still alive? If you said I'm dead you will be finish, Arthit." Kongbop already want to go but Arthit held his arm to stopped him.

" Please let me explain, Kongbop." Now Arthit cried infront of Kongbop.

Kongbop snickered." Don't be dramatic Arthit. I HATE IT. AND ONE THING.DON'T. TOUCH. ME. EVER. AGAIN." Kongbop warned and leaved Arthit alone who is still cried.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Sorry for late update...Now I bit busy...next chapter otw.