007 - Hire A Spy

KONGBOP POV

After what happen last night. It make me want to know more about this case. It make me more confused. Who I want to believe mom or Arthit's family. Thinking about it made me headache.

' What's wrong with boss, is he sick?.' The one of worker whispered to the other one.

' Thinking about gitlfriend.' They giggled. Sometime I got annoyed by my workers.

" CAN YOU SHUT UP???" I shouted at them from my room where I received a silence.

Where I want to find a private investigator. I surfed internet to  find the spy. I scrolled down the screen then I saw this blogger. It's quite popular cause he has done a lot of cases succeafully. Prem. I taked his number and called him.

" Hello...the handsome Prem wuz here."

" I'm Kongbop. I want offer you a job. Where we can meet?"

------------------------------------------------------

" WAD..." He startled when I burst into his room.

" Yeah...Kongbop. What do you want?" He tried to keep his cool.

" Come with me."

" But I have - " Before he declined I dragged him out from office.

" I don't care. Get in." He surrender and accompany me to meet Prem.

" Where we want going?" He asked as I drived to the place I promised to met Prem. So I told him about what happened last night?

" So the one who we need to meet now is spy...right." I nodded.

" We already arrive." I parked the car near restaurant that I promised to meet Prem.

******

"Sir do you want to order." The waiter come asked us.

" 2 coffee." I said and  writer wrote in the book and leaved.

" Where is him? It's almost 30 minutes we wait him." Wad impatiently.

" He will - " We saw someone burst into restaurant. He's wearing flower-printed shirt and short, wearing slipper also sunglasses.

" He look like clown." Wad whispered.

" Aloha~Kongbop." Prem waved to us. Then he suddenly stopped his track and opened his sunglasses.

" Oh..hello there~" Prem eyed Wad with his flirted eyed. He gived Wad a rose from the magic he just made.

" Take it back." I can saw Prem frown that Wad just rejected his flower.

" One day I will make you mine." Prem warned to Wad.

" Oh really...try me." Wad challenged Prem.

" I will..." Prem smirked. Challenged accepted. 😎

" Ehemmm..." I pretend cough to interrupt them.

" Oh...Kongbop. I almost forgot about you.Now we will discuss about what you told me on the phone."

" I want your investigate about  my fake death case..."

" Dead!!! But you still alive. Who told you that." Wad seem shocked with the news that he just heard.

" Your Ex and his father right."  I surprised what he just told.

" How did you know?" I asked him.

" Before I meet client. I must know what their background. That way it would easy for me to investigate." He said proudly.

" Then you must know who my ex is." I test him. He smirked.

" Your ex is Arthit Rojnapat the blind kids that you meet when you still students.You asked him going date when you guys just meet only two days.Am I right."

" Impressive."

" Don't worry...about your case I will investigate about it. Payment we will discuss later."

" Good." I smirked.

" How about we  order our food." I suggest.

" Sure..." Prem nodded.

" Waiter." Wad raised his hands and call the waiter to get our menu.

" Btw...where are you from...your outfit is..." I scaned him.

" Oh I just come back from Hawaii. Why? You think a private investigator wearing a suit only. I think you watch to many James Bond's movie." I laughed with his statement.

" True."

**********

KNOTT POV

"Madam we have problem now." I whispered to the other line.

' What is it? '

" Your precious son got a spy. Do you want me to do something." I watch Kongbop's group from a far.

' Not yet. Don't make them suspect us.'

" Sure." I put a money on the table and leave the restaurant before they saw me.

$$$$$$$$

Hello readers...I want to say that now I will enter college and this my first year. So that mean I will update one chapter every month. I'm sorry to say this and Thank you 💖 for be a loyal reader fanfiction ' Sotus : Thanks'. Your comment and voting make my day 💝. Love you 😘 and stay tuned for next update. Bye 🤗👋