DANGER

TOOTA POV

- - 7 : 00 A.M - -

I felt shocked when I entered my lab. It's mess. Someone must broke in last night. Then I remembered something. The DNA test. I looking at my drawer the place I kept it, around the lab but still didn't find it. God! I'm dead right now. The DNA result was missing and data on my computer was deleted. I dialled someone number.

' Hello, prem spea-'

" Prem we dead right now. Someone broke in me lab last night. The DNA result was missing even data on my computer was deleted too." Toota panicked.

' I will be there.' He ended the call.

-- TIME SKIPPED --

PREM POV

" What happen to this place?" I asked when burst to the lab.

" I don't know. It was like this when I come in this morning." Toota stared at me.

" I'm dead right now what I gonna say to Kongbop. What about that hair? " I frusted.

" It was gone too." I pulled my hair. Then my phone ringing. It's Kongbop. I'm dead meat right now.

' Prem how the progress your investigation.' He asked.

" Good." I lied. " If there any information I will tell you." I quickly ended the call.

" Prem...when you come here did someone follow you." Toota suddenly asked me.

" I think....wait." I thinked.

( PREM FLASHBACK )

When I already send that hair to Toota. I go out from the lab and start my motorcycle engine. Then I saw a black figure behind a tree. But I care less and drove to my home.

( END FLASHBACK )

" So that means there someone else here beside us that night. I think he the one who broke in last night. " I nodded.

" What we gonna do right now?" He asked.

" Who is he? And what his motive we don't know? I think I'm not the one in this case. We have to be careful."

------------------------------------------------------

- The Other Side Of POV -

A man who in black outfit was smirk while hold a file that have the DNA result.

" You not so smart Prem..." I smirked and burned the file with that corpse hair.

" You will never find me. Hahaha." I watched the fire slowly 'eat' the proof.

------------------------------------------------------

PREM POV

Now I'm at the back gate of cemetery. I climb the gate quietly not to made any noise. I landed at the ground safely. I headed to the place that I found Kongbop 'fake' grave. But the grave was gone. I tried looking the around cemetery but still didn't found it. I sat on the ground frusted. Then I remembered something.

-- TIME SKIPPED --

I enter the place that made a tombstone.

" Sir, do you know who made the tombstone under the Kongbop Suthiluck's name."

" I don't know. If you don't have any business here please get out. I have many work to do." He said but I can sense he lied. I stopped him.

" Do you know what you did is a crime and you can jailed because conform with criminal." I threatened.

He gulped and looked around. " Come with me." I follow to the place afar from that shop.

" If I tell you don't tell everyone nor anyone." I nodded.

" It's Mrs. Suthiluck who asked me make the tombstone. They threatened me. If I told anyone about this my family will in danger."

" Thank you for telling this. I promise I will not tell this to anyone. Anyway thanks once again for cooperate." I patted his shoulder and leaved that place. Now time for pay a visit.

------------------------------------------------------

" Miss can I know where Arthit room." I winked at her which is she blushed as returned.

" R-room 62, sir." She giggled.

" Thank you, princess." I headed to Arthit's room. I saw him was tied at the bedside and still sleep. I pitied him. He so beauty but why Kongbop leaved him. I sighed.

Then I look a ring at his finger. Slowly I took off his ring not wake him up. I took a few seconds scan the ring before put a tracker on the ring. Since someone interrupt my case if anything happen it's easy for me to make something.

I put the ring back at Arthit's finger and exit the room before anyone saw me except that nurse. When I passed one of the room I heard someone talking.

" Don't worry Mrs. Suthiluck...everything was settle. I already gave him that drug. Now he become more aggresive and hallucination." He laughed. I was shocked when the doctor said. Without I realized I accidently kicked the dustbin that reduce a noise.

" Madam I think someone eavesdrop us. Anything I will call back." Before he exit from the room. I quickly ran fast as I can to the nearer room and hide in there. When everything was cleared I quickly leaved the hospital. I need tell this to Kongbop. His real enemy is his own mother not Arthit. He have to know the truth.

' Hello Kongbop...can we meet.'