Do we still an enemy?

The Other Side Of Story

PREM & WAD

PREM POV

I enter the big gate of prison to meet this person. Then one of the policeman lead me into one room and 'him' was there to meet me. I sat infront of 'him' , between us have a glass wall. I took a phone that was hanging on glass door.

" Long time no see...what a nickname that suitable for you." I pretend to think.

" Ahh..yes..an enemy." I blurt out. While he just laughed.

" Hmmm..Prem...Prem you still didn't change little bit. Like to tease people." Wad just continued his sarcastically laughed.

" What make you came here?" Wad asked me.

" I..." I looked at other side.

" Missed you." I'm not saying it too loud scared might he hear it.

" Ha...Can you said it aloud."

" Nothing...I mean how long you stay at this place." I tried looked around while he sighed.

" A criminal like me...of course I stayed here longer...20 years,maybe " He looked sad it made me felt guilty.

" How's Kongbop...What he is doing?" Wad asked make me wake up from my own world.

" He just doing fine...just still sad about his mom death." He nodded.

" I felt guilty...I betrayed to him while he is my best friend. That time I was despe-"

" Can we not talk about it."

" O-ok. I wished he could forgive me." We keep quiet for couples of minutes.

" You didn't tell me yet...why you came here...let me guess you didn't come here because want talk about Kongbop and this case,right." Oh...gosh. How he know that.

" N-no...I -"

" You lie, right." He can caught my lie.

" Fine...I'm not here because of this case or Kongbop. But....about us."

" Us??" He seem shocked what I just said.

" Do you remember, when I said that I will made you mine." He stared at my face too long to flashback.

" Ahhh..yes. I remember that." I smiled.

" I...already fall in love when the first time I saw you. So today I want to asked you. Would you be my boyfriend." I heart beating so fast like it would pop out from my chest after I said that. Suddenly... he frowned.

" What's wrong, Wad?" He still frowned. Did I mistaken said it.

" No...just. Do you still want a bad guy like me. I stay at this 'cage' for a long time. Do you still want to fall in love with criminal like me." He said like almost cried.

" Yes...I would." He seem shocked about what I said.

" Because I already fall in love you, my criminal...doesn't matter if you criminal or what. You still a person to me. Something inside you still have a kindness. And that's important." I confessed to him.

" When I know you was conform with Kon'g mother. I can't accept it I felt something inside me were crushed." I cried infront of him when I remember that pain memory.

" Prem...I-"

" Please don't tell everyone that I'm crying." When I said that, Wad just laughed.

" I think my first impression to you is wrong..." He smiled when looked me cried.

" What do you mean?" I confused. What does he mean?

" I thought you tough, brave, happy go lucky person, cheerful but I didn't know you can be a crybaby too." His laughed made me want to laughed too.

" Sir visiting time is over." A policeman said to me while the other side already want to take Wad go to his cell.

" Prem...do we still an enemy?" I thought for it.

" Yes...enemy and you criminal who stole my heart." We laughed and give a glance before we seperated.

'I will waiting for you, Wad. Even it's 1000 years.'