Helplessly

MRS. ROJNAPAT

" Oon. Wake up. It's already noon. I brought a food for you. Please eat it, Oon. It's almost 2 month you didn't eat." I knocked the door.

No answered... Then I heard my husband just back from work.

" Oon...I put it infront your door. I will back later." I go downstair to approach my husband. My husband gived me a sweetest smile.

" How work?"

" Ok...just little tired. How Arthit doing?" He asked as he sit on the couch.

" He just like that. I'm so worried about him." I sat beside him. My husband gave me a strength. He know as a mother this situation is difficult to me.

" I want to checked on Arthit, first." I headed to Arthit room. I saw the tray still in front of his room. When I want to picked up the tray. I saw a blood flowing from Arthit's room. I panicked.

" ARTHIT!!! ARTHIT!!! OPEN THIS DOOR." I knocked and twisted the door repeatly but still no answer.

" HONEY!!! HONEY!!" I shouted called my husband to upstair.

" What happen?" He hold my shoulder when he saw my paled face

" Arthit..." I cried while pointed to the blood that stain in front the door. He looked shocked too.

" Arthit???" My husband made a decision to kicked the door. We saw Arthit lay on the floor while hold the knife. He tried to commit suicide.

" Arthit??" I cried when saw  Arthit lay on the pool of his own blood with pale face.

------------------------------------------------------

~ In the hospital ~

" How was him , doctor?" I asked as doctor come out from ward.

" He lost many blood and..." The doctor looked at the floor.

" What doctor? TELL ME???" I'm on verge of tears.

" Sorry to say but Arthit also have a mental disorder because of his dipression." I cried.

" Doctor...doctor.We have a problem." The nurse came approach us.

" Arthit he tried to jump out from the window.." We quickly enter Arthit ward to look his condition.

" LET ME GO...I WANT TO DIE. RELEASE ME.NOW." Arthit shout while the other nurses hold both of his leg and hand to tied it up.

" MOM...DAD. I DON'T WANT TO STAY HERE.PLEASE..." Arthit cried and tried threw tantrum again.

" M-mom...dad.." Arthit voice faded away when the doctor shringed to calm him down. Get well soon , Oon. I whispered to my heart...I can't bear looked at him like that.

------------------------------------------------------

KONGBOP POV

" Kong. Today I have check up at hospital. Do you want to accompany me." I nodded.

" I want to made call, first." I dialled Earth's number.

' Hello Kongbop.'

" Earth I want you checked the product and send it to the address I gave you yesterday.And I didn't come to office today."

' Yes...Kongbop.' I ended the call.

" Kongbop...let's go." I start the engine and drove to hospital.

***

" Nurse today I have a check up today with Doctor Amy." My mom give a health card to the nurse.

" So come with me." The nurse command us to follow her. When we followed her... I heard a voice screaming....

My mom startled and asked the nurse. " Who's that voice?"

" That patient already here almost 2 weeks. Doctor said that he tried to commit suicide and also have mental disorder. So we already here." The nurse pointed to the D.Amy room.

" Thank you, nurse." We thanked to her.

" Hello Ms. Suthiluck. Ready to do check up today." The doctor greeted us as we enter the room. I felt uneasy with this doctor. She keep stared at me but I don't give a shit to her. ( A/N D. Amy is older ~ 50 years old ~ than Kong. Don't worry Kong still love Art. Just he never noticed it.)

" Mom...I want go to restroom." I asked permission before leaved the room. Sh*t .

Boringgg...I sighed. Untill I passed that room. I looked around to make sure nobody saw me. When the line is clear. I walked in the room and tried not to made any noise. I saw a man lay on the bed and his hand was tied at the side of bed. I can't saw his face 'cause he face to the other side.

But my heart told me that I know this man for a long time. I felt sorry for him. How could people treated him like that? Wait...why I have to felt mad. I don't know who is him. I tried to reached him until one voice interrupt me.

" Kongbop." Gosh! That's my mom. I slowly walked out and closed the door.

" Kongbop Suthiluck." I saw mom walked to me.

" Are you done." I asked her not to make a guilty face.

" It's your fault leave me alone..." She sulked.

" Awww...sorry, mom."

" Gotcha.. I'm just joking. My checked up already finish. So, let's we go home. I want to prepare a lunch."

" So...what doctor said."

" She said I'm healthy that's all."

------------------------------------------------------

ARTHIT POV

I hate being at here. I want to go home. I can't do much since my hand tied at the side of bed. What can I do is just lay and stared at the window. I heard someone enter my room. I can felt that it's Kongbop. I felt happy at the moment.

" Kongbop." I turned my head but I found no one around me.It made me frown and wanted to cried. I missed him so much but did he missed me.I wished that I was dead that day.

****************

Hello guys....Hope you enjoy this 19 th chapter...Bye bye~...😘 Sorry if there any typo.🙇 Khob Khun Na Kha.