Almost a month in Australia, March 2018

I flew fron Sydney to Adelaide, stayed at my friend's place in Kapunda, and a couple of Airbnbs and hotels, before I finally found my own place.

I also just spent 67 Australian doloars for a pillow, a quilt, some bedsheets and such, because remember when I left mine all behind in Birmingham?

Still looking for more jobs, because the one I have so far is casual employment. But I get to teach kids coding for a couple of days! This really excites me, as nerdy as it sounds.

I haven't gone the waitress or retailer route yet, because strangely, I feel like I'm not qualified for that.

Still waiting on the programmer jobs to reply. I hope they reply. One, because I don't know how to do anything else. And two, it should pay well, shouldn't it?

I also applied as community manager at a games co-working studio, and education lead for a coding for girls group. Now those two jobs I really really want. Because it just makes sense, its what I want to do, its what I would have done voluntarily anyway.

More prayers, and wishing upon the stars and the universe. Here's to a year of working holiday in Australia.

I've done the holiday bit, I'd really like to start working now.

Also new place has a pool and a pool-cleaning robot! Also I've come to realize that most cities in Australia is just a couple of minutes away from the beach. Isn't that awesome?

I love the beach and the sea. Even if I don't really swim in it. I doubt that I'll be using the pool either.

But anyway, fingers crossed and just hope for the best