Your're all Mine.

A/n

So this chapter is going to be Harry's Point of view.

____________________________

~Harry's POV

"Why can't you just take me back home and go find some other slut to fuck. Why me, like you said I'm to innocent, I would rather have Zayn than you. You think your so bad, just by kidnapping and fucking every girl you see in sight, well your not."

Eliza's words kept replaying over and over again in my head.

Why would she rather want Zayn to fuck her rather than me? Seriously I can make her beg and want more. She doesn't know what she's talking about, that's it.

When I laid my eyes on her it was like, wow. Perfect body, perfect everything. I wanted to fuck her then and there, but I couldn't and can't the gang would think I'm too desperate and horny.

Yeah, I fucked a lot of girls then forgot about them, but I think I can use this one for a while.

I went back to the lads they were in a circle talking to each other. I stood awkwardly at the door, then cleared my throat to let them know I was there. They instantly stopped talking and looked up at me.

"Umm... so what's our next move?" I said awkwardly.

"We were thinking that we each take a girl and take them to our houses, and keep them their for two days, then we trade off after the two days. When we all got a chance to fuck all of them we do what we always do, forget them and go kidnap some other sluts. sounds good, bro?" Luke said.

No..... "Yes." I lied.

"Alright we can take them in the morning in the mean time I'm going to sleep."

"Night dude." We all crashed down on the floor and that was that.

"Get your asses up everyone it's time to head out" Luke yelled. I checked the time on my clock to see that it was 7am.

I swear he acts like he's the leader of the group but, he's not. The leader is supposed to be me because I'm the one who planned everything out, put the gang together, and told them what to do. At first it was just Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and I but then they all voted to bring the other guys in. Since then Luke started taking control of everything and honestly his plans don't work half of the time.

"Everyone go get your girl and take them to your house, If we keep them here for a long time people will start getting suspicious, You know the plan fuck them for two days then we switch off. "

We all went to the cellar and grabbed our girls. Luke grabbed someone called Mia, Ashton grabbed Alice, Calum got Casey, Michael took Isabella, Liam got Stephanie, Louis got Suzette, Niall got Cynthia, Zayn got Patricia and I got Eliza.

All the girls were whimpering and crying except Eliza and Patricia.

"Okay you know what to do guys." Luke said.

They all put tape around the girls mouths and tied their hand together.

I tied Eliza's hands together behind her back and put her in the passenger seat of my car.

"Where are you taking me?" She spoke.

"Somewhere." I responded.

"No take me back home my sister is probably scared to death by now." She yelled.

"Don't worry about her she'll be fine without you."

"No she won't she's 9 she needs me."

"If you keep talking about your stupid sister I'm going to tape your mouth just like all the other girls." She started getting on my nerve,

she stayed quite since then, since I'm so "nice" I decided to turn on the radio to fill the awkwardness.

Eliza started lip syncing and tapping her foot.

"So you're into music, huh?" I say.

"Yea, you got a problem with that?"

"No, just saying, God you don't have to be so rude." I roll my eyes.

"Whatever."

we drive for 15 minutes in silence except for the radio of course.

Once we reached my house I parked the car and got out, walked to the other side and opened the door for Eliza,

"This is your house? You've got to be kidding me." She said.

"What yea, why? You can't believe it, it may be a little big and expensive but it's home. I said, thinking back.

"But your a kidnapper how-"

I covered her mouth and unlocked the front door and brought her inside down to the basement, I locked the door for she couldn't get out.

I untied her hands and handcuffed one of her hands to a pole. Yea I have a stripper pole in my basement it came with the place.

"So Eliza here's the deal I'll take off the handcuffs if you promise to not run away well you can't either way the door is locked, but then you have to give me some entertainment if you know what I mean." I pointed to the pull up and down.

"Is it a deal? or do you want to be handcuffed to the pull for two days until you go to the next guys house"

She just looked at me, didn't say a word she just stared at me....