A Wicked Turn of Events

Harry tried. That's all I can say.

We were at a carnival that just so happened to be nearby. We were having fun, going to every stand and every ride that we could stomach. Everything was going great until we bumped into some familiar people...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry!" Someone yelled from behind us. Harry immediately froze as curse words were mumbled under his breath. That voice...it seems so....familiar...Ashton. My eyes widened as the realization came. By then it was too late. Ashton put his hand on Harry's shoulder in a familiar gesture. We turned around to look at him and noticed he wasn't alone. Two familiar girls and a familiar blonde boy was with him.

"Ashton, Niall, girls." Harry curtly acknowledged with a terse nod of his head. His eyes were as emotionless as a sharks. His jaw was clenched as he squeezed my hand to the point until it hurt. I gently shook my hand, signalling him that he was hurting me, his hand immediately loosened. I inspected the girls to see that they didn't seem as scared as I remembered, they actually looked...relaxed. The girl that was with Ashton had a button nose with full lips and an olive complexion. She was quite tall with a curvy figure. She had a white shirt on with the words You Are On My Wish list on it. The shirt was paired with a thin black cardigan and maroon colored leggings which matched her nails she also had some black Doc Martens. For accessories she had a black rose ring on the pointer finger of her left hand and a black cuff with small black spikes on her right wrist. A small chain necklace with an Ouija planchette hanging around her neck, she also wore Ray Bans glasses. The other girl that was with Niall had a black shirt that had I Party Sleep Repeat written on it with a pale blue, cropped denim jacket. She also had ripped, black leggings that matched her nails and beige, ankle-high, leather boots and a black beanie with the words Ain't No Wifey written on it. This girl had straight black hair with purple tips and side bangs. She also had an olive complexion and almond shaped eyes and was an average height with a skinny figure. Over all, they were gorgeous, and here I was with a plain white V-neck, black skinny jeans and some Toms, next to them I probably looked like a peasant. Seeing these girls made me immediately fell self-conscious. As Ashton, Niall, and Harry spoke, Ashton whispered something to them and they came towards me. My eyes widened, what the hell did they want with me? 

"Hi, there! I'm Suzi And this here is my friend Cyn." The first girl-Suzi-said with a warm smile. The other one-Cyn-shook my hand in greeting.

"How's everything? Are you alright?" Cyn asked, concern immediately wiping the smile off her face. How is it that they can be so happy? They were taken from their families, from the people they love. I would never be this happy without Annie in my life.

"Is everything okay?" Suzi asked as she probably noticed the strange looks I was giving them. My eyes widened as I smiled and nodded.

"You don't speak much, do ya?" Cyn asked with an amused smile on her face.

"Oh, it's just...you're so...happy. Nothing like you were back in the cellar." I chuckled. The mention of the cellar wiped the smile off their faces. It was as if they saw a ghost, they're skin void any color.

"Yeah, well, that place isn't exactly a happy place." Suzi said, not making any eye contact.

"Oh...I'm sorry...I-I didn't know." I said, guilt rising inside me.

"Don't worry 'bout it! We might as well enjoy the time we have before the switch, right?" Cyn brushed off, the smile once again on their faces. How did they manage to change from one emotion to another? It was incredible. We turned our attention towards the boys, who seemed to be having a heated argument. I made eye contact with Harry and I didn't like what was in his eyes.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Ash told the girls to go be friends with Elli.

"Ash, we have to convince the others not to switch for another week or so." I urged him. Ashton was Luke's right hand man. They've been together forever and it pains me to think what they had to go as kids. Even I had a better childhood than those poor boys, which was saying a lot. I noticed the way Ashton and Niall stared after their girls longingly, with a look that I knew very well. Because that's how I've been looking at Eliza all day today.

"I know, Harry. I honestly am trying, but you know how difficult Luke can be. Especially since he wants Cyn so badly." Ash explained. We both noticed the way Niall's jaw tensed. We all knew their was something going on between Cyn and Niall and Luke didn't like it. You see, Luke also feels a bit of affection towards Cyn, even though he won't admit it. Cyn was good at keeping quiet about the whole situation that's for sure. Niall looked at Ash, anger and determination in his eyes. I know where this is gonna lead to and it won't be pretty.

"Oh, yeh, Ash? What about Sue and Lou? They've been getting pretty close lately." Niall challenged.

Niall..." I warned. Niall ignored me and looked Ashton directly in his eyes, "Who knows, maybe she's cheating on ya. Ever thought 'bout that?" Niall kept on going. Nothing was gonna stop him now.

"Niall, shut the fuck up, you fucking bastard. Suzi wouldn't pull that bullshit. Not like Cynthia, I bet you she probably fucks Luke while you sleep."

"Ashton, not you too. Don't do this bullshit guys. You're not helping the situation at all."

Fuck you, Harry. Zayn's been keeping a close eye on your girl. So I wouldn't be talking!" Niall argued. My eyes widened. Zayn? Anger started boiling inside me. I glanced behind me towards the girls to see them staring at us worriedly. I looked directly at Eliza and her worry turned to fear as I turned back around and tackled those little fuckers.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

CLIFFHANGER!! DUNNNDUNNNDUNNNNNNN!!!!! lol dont worry ill do the other chapter too so the next chapter will probs be uploaded an hour or so after this one. SOooo yeah. Do ya like this chapter? I liked the outfits thats for sure lol. Hopefully you liked this chap. I feel proud of this one. I've been thinking about how fans believe in the "Eleanor triplets" I am a Larry believer but some people are just saying bullshit rn. Stop and just leave the boys alone. They'll admit if they're gay or not when they're ready. We know our boys. They wouldn't keep a secret like this from us just because of management. And if they're not gay its fine. and if they are are, what makes you think that its for each other?? Please just leave them alone. All this bullshit is honest to God making me hate the fandom and being part of it. I honestly don't believe that Gretchen and Christina exists, but whatever. That's none of my business. and in the future it turns out that I was wrong then fine, so be it. ill own up to it. okay sorry bout the rant just had to say this.

P.S. That song there is probs one of my fave songs and I feel like it describes this story well...? Idk, I just hope ya like it!

-Smiles10156 (Drummers_are_lyfxoxo