Corner of My Eye

~Eliza's POV

I didn't know how I can go ask Cin, and Suzie for advice. I would have to just ask Harry to take me or at least trick him. I calm myself over everything that happened in the past hour and walk down stairs into the kitchen. I see Harry making some pancakes, I then realized how hungry I was. My plan had to start now. I walk closer to Harry and 'accidentally' touch his ass. He jumped, startled.

"Um, are you feeling any better." He said awkwardly.

"Yeah, what are you making." I run my hands over his shoulder.

"Breakfast." He stutters

"Are you feeling alright Harry? You look a little uncomfortable." I try to hold in my smirk, I know he's getting hard.

"I'm fine, is it hot in here or is it just me." He crosses his legs as he flipped the pancake over to the other side. As I was about to speak, Patricia came down the stairs and into the kitchen. I wasn't expecting her and by Harry's look in his face, he wasn't either.

What was she even doing here! I know that when we did the switch, she got Harry but really if Harry were to fucking 'kidnap' me wouldn't he know better to give Patricia over to Zayn since Zayn clearly doesn't want me? I'm so angry right now You wouldn't even believe.

"What is this thing doing here. Aw, did Zayn get tired of you already." She starts.

"Patrica don't start. You're going to go back with Zayn in a while just not right now in the mean time I don't want to see either of you fighting with each other, do I make that clear?" Harry announces.

"Yes, Harry." Patrica walks over to him and kissed him. Harry immediately kisses her back. I don't know what I just felt. I don't know if I'm angry, frustrated, annoyed, jealous, wait what how can I be jealous, pshh I'll never be jealous of Patrica, I don't want to waist my time with a skank like her.

When they stopped swallowing each other Harry looked up right away at me as if he knew he did something wrong, and boy he did.

"I'll be upstairs if you need me, and p.s try not to need me, I don't want to interrupt your little make out session." I say and angry walked up the stairs into Harry's room. I locked the door and turned on the tv.

I started watching How I Met Your Mother, when I noticed something in the corner of my eye and by something I mean Harry's phone....

A/n

Sorry for the long wait with the holidays and all I didn't have time to update so yeah I know that our update days are Wednesday but I didn't have time to update so here you go.

I didn't have school the past two days ^~^

Peace out peeps (:

~ Infinity-nd-beyond xxx