Kidnapped, AGAIN

H A R R Y

SONGS: 

Let It Go - The Neighbourhood

Mr. Brightside - The Killers

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I shouted angrily as I threw my phone against the wall. The loud thud making me scurry towards the phone in worry. "I'm sorry, baby. It's not your fault, it's his," I said, anger boiling in me again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I was about to go to bed when my phone rang, notifying me that I had a text. I jumped and hope filled my entire body. I know it's stupid, but a part of me was hoping that it was Eliza. Maybe begging for me back or telling me that Zayn wasn't as great as she had originally thought. But, that wasn't the case. It was Zayn, but still, my hopes stayed a bit since it could've been Eliza. I opened the text and the picture in front of me made me want to scream.

It was Eliza, practically naked, with her chest on Zayn's chest and she was in deep sleep. She looked like an angel as her blonde hair surrounded her like a blanket. her plump, pink lips were slightly open and I could only imagine the small, almost inaudible snores escaping her. Her cheeks were also a soft pink. I remembered those few days we had together, how adorable and cuddly she looked. Almost like a kitten. I hated how my heart hurt yet felt with joy at the memories of Eliza. I almost melted at the sight of her sleeping until I saw the chest she was sleeping on. the tattoos and tan skin, and I recognized that chest from all the fights we would get in and that one moment I walked into him naked. SHe was sleeping on Zayn fucking Malik. Of course she was, the naive girl. He probably had a boner by now and was having naughty thoughts about him. The bastard. The worse part is how comfortable, and secure she looked with him. I couldn't stand him even if I was paid with all the money in the world. I was so busy glaring at the photo that I didn't notice the caption underneath:

Must've gotten her tired after all the excitement tonight ;) xx

My breathing became heavy and I felt like I was about to explode. "You little fucker, you're going to regret that," I seethed through gritted teeth. I looked at the lamp on my nightstand and knocked it over with all my strength. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"  I shouted angrily as I threw my phone against the wall. The loud thud making me scurry towards the phone in worry. "I'm sorry, baby. It's not your fault, it's his," I said, anger boiling in me again. Why me? Why did all the shitty things happen to me? I took a deep breathe as I tried to relax. I will not let this get the best of me. I had to go over there and discuss things with Zayn, patch up what happened between us. I rushed downstairs and grabbed my coat and keys, determination replacing my anger and envy.

I practically ran outside and into my Audi. I left on a mission, and if my plan failed, then Plan B it was. I hated how Zayn had found my one and only weakness: a stupid girl that somehow managed to turn my world upside down.  As I drove to Zayn's place I called Ash and Niall, knowing that Zayn wasn't going to let that damned girl leave without a fight.

"Hello?" Ashton asked. 

"I need your help," I simply stated. He knew that I never asked for help, no matter what it was. I explained everything to Ashton and was glad to hear that he was already hanging out with Niall. I instructed Ashton to bring Niall with him and to meet me in front of Zayn's home in five minutes. They immediately agreed. After I ended the call I arrived at Zayn's home. The lights were off, hopefully that would give me a slight advantage. I got out of my car and saw that Ashton and Niall were already waiting for me. I nodded at them in acknowledgement.