Mr. Nice Guy?

After we did the switch we hung out for about 10 minutes at Harry's place. It was quite awkward, he kept giving me glances here and there. I was sitting on the couch next to Zayn, making conversation with Cyn. I started getting to know more about her. I feel like I can actually trust her now. I didn't really talk to Suzi because she was with Louis.

"Do you want to start heading out Elli?" Zayn whispered in my ear. I didn't know what he meant by heading out, did he want to have sex already or was he being nice and saying if I just wanted to go 'home'. I didn't give it much thought  just nodded my head. Zayn interlocked our hands and stood up.

"We are going to call it a night guys. Its getting pretty late anyways." Zayn said getting everyone's attention. Everyone smirked except Harry. He gave him a death glare or something 10 times worse.

I just stared at him, giving him a look that resembled how furious I was at him. That's when he finally said something.

"Can I talk to Eliza for a second? Yeah? Cool, thanks, come here Eliza." Harry tells Zayn and pulls me to a room that I haven't been in.

"Are you crazy?" He asks.

"No, but you are." I say.

"Zayn's bad new, Eliza." Harry warns me.

"No he's not, you are, Harry, you're bad news." I say and exit the room. I here him say that I'll regret my decision but I know I won't.

"Are you ready?" Zayn asks

"Yeah, let's go." I say goodbye to Cynthia and Suzi and we leave as we are driving Zayn put his hand on my thigh and gave it a light squeeze. I guess I was okay with it as long as he didn't move his hand any higher.

We get to his house and by the looks of it I'm guessing that the inside is not as pretty as the outside I can just feel it.

I was right, the inside of his house was all trashed not as pretty as Harry's house.

I sat down on the couch as Zayn turned on the T.V.

"Do you wanna order pizza or something ?" He asked. I was confused why isn't he like the rest of the guys? Like, you know, trying to get in my pants and all. I mean, it's good that he's not, but it's just a thought.

"Wait, are you sick or something. Not to sound weird or anything but I thought I'm suppose to be your toy, you get me?.. I mean, Harry was making his move on the first second, but you..?" I ask.

"I'm not like the rest of them, Eliza. Harry will always be Harry, but I'm different from the rest of them I don't want to force you to have sex with me, it's only if you want to. I want us to become friends." Zayn smiled. Wow I didn't know he was nice, I thought he would be rude and the bad boy in the group, but I guess not. I smiled at him.

"Yeah, we can be friends." I said and smiled at him.

_______________________________________

A/n

Short chapter I know I'm sorry. I'm sick and I can't concentrate...