Chapter 34

MyMainBitch- Daejah where are you and Aug, y'all been on for bout 30 minutes now?

MyMainBitch- Are y'all okay?

MyMainBitch- Daejah please anwser the phone, I'm worried.

I sighed as I put my phone back into my purse. I heard Davontae phone ring for the 100th time tonight since he went to the bathroom. I grabbed it out of my purse then answered it.

" Hello?" I looked around the gym

" Ariana?" I heard momma sniff.

" Momma whats wrong? Why are you crying? "

" Daejah and August are at the hospital, y'all need to come here now."

I felt tears form in my eyes. " Why are they in the hospital? Ma' are they okay?" I grabbed all our stuff.

She didn't anwser right away. " Ariana." She sighed. " Just come to the hospital... I'll see you guys soon." She hung up.

I put Davontae phone back in my purse. I rushed out of my gym, searching for Davontae.

" Where is he?" I mumbled, impatiently. I began to walk towards the bathroom but bumped into someone in the process.

" Baby why you rushing? " I looked up at me. " Whats wrong bae? Who I need to beat up?"

" We gotta go to the hospital. " I shook my head, trying to fight back my tears but I couldn't .

" Ariana-"

" Daejah and August are in the hospital. "

" How and why?"

I shrugged. " I don't know Davontae, that's why we have to go. Momma wouldn't tell me anything on the phone and I know she's been crying."

He sighed. " You got all our stuff."

I nodded. " Yes."

" 'Ight baby, come on." I nodded, praying that Daejah and August are okay.

~~~~~~

" They just took her in for surgery, Davontae calm down." Momma said.

" Is she gon' be okay?"

Momma didn't awnser right away. " Lets just hope and pray... its all in God's hands."

He nodded. " Why aren't you up there?" Davontae said referring to Daejah and her surgery.

" Cause I'm not a surgeon Davontae.... I'm a doctor."

He huffed and didn't say anything as he stared off in space. " Daejah is in best hands, they know what there doing."

" I hope so." He mumbled.