Chapter 2

Madame Karen looked at the letter and around at the many frightened and scrambling people. "Everyone, everyone! Please calm down! Paul! You should have been more careful!" Ed scolded, looked above into the rafters once more seeing the rushing man trying to raise the backdrop again.

"Don't look at me, Monsieur! It wasn't me!" He said, "Maybe it was a ghost..." He chuckled with a smirk.

Madame Karen just walked towards the two managers and cleared her throat. "I have a note from the Opera Ghost." She said showing the letter showing a bright red skull wax seal.

"Oh my God, you people are obsessed!" Nick excalims, Madame Karen continued to open the letter and read it. "He welcomes you to his opera house...-"

-"HIS opera house?" Ed said.

"...and commands you to continue to keep box five empty for his use. And to remind you that his salary is due." "His salary...?" Grimmy answered, eyes blown wide. "Well, Monsieur Simon used to give him at least twenty thousand francs a month-"

-"TWENTY THOUSAND FRANCS?!" The managers said in unision. "Think that you can afford more? With the Vicomte as your patron?"

"Madame, I was going to make that anmnouncement tonight when the Vicomte was to join us at the gala tonight. But it's pretty obvious that we have to cancel due to the loss of our star! A full house, Grimmy! We'll have to refund a damn full house!" Exclaimed Ed.

Karen looked at Niall, and instantly pulled into his garments gently and locked his arm with hers showing Grimmy and Ed to him. "Niall Horan could sing it, sir." She said, capturing the attention of the two men. "What, a chorus boy? Don't be silly." Grimmy said.

"He has been taking lessons from a great teacher." She smiled, seeing Niall's face lighten with a shade of pink. 

"Who?" Ed asks. "I-I don't know his name, Monsieur." Niall replied.

"Let him sing for you, Monsieur; He has been well taught." Karen grinned, seeing the blond boy look at the two managers.

"Oh alright. C'mon." Grimmy said, as Karen pulled a reluctent Niall to the front of the stage. You could tell Niall was slightly frightened, and very nervous.

Josh got back up to his conductor's podium, and looked at Niall with a reassuring smile. "From the bggeinning of the aria then. Please, monsieur." Niall softly nodded and took in a deep breth and let it out.

"This does nothing for my nerves, Grimmy." Ed scolded to his partener. "Oh, but he is very beautiful. give him a chance." Grimmy said, both managers beginning to gawk at the young blond when he began to sing.

"Think of me, think of me fondly,

when we've said goodbye,

Rememeber me,

once in a while please promise me you'll try.

Then you'll find, that once again you long to take your heart back and be free,

If you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me."

At the moment of the night, it was Niall's time to shine. He had been all dressed in white, beautiful clothing when he sang for of the crowd to take notice and to listen.