Chapter 3

Niall dreamily stared at him looking back at the dark hallway; candles stretching out of their way so the two made their way down. "In sleep he sang to me, in dreams, he came. That voice it calls to me, and speaks my name. And do I dream again? For now I find the Phantom of the Opera is there, inside my mind."

The Phantom looked back at him with those eyes that held such beauty, and a story that has never been told. At once captivating Niall's nieve heart. "Sing once again with me our strange duet. My power over you grows stronger yet. And though you turn from me, to glace behind. The Phantom of the Opera is there, inside your mind."

As they both travel down to the Phantom's lair, they stop at a beautiful black horse dressed in a silver bridle and black saddle. The Phantom helped Niall up on the horse and guided them down an even darker tunnel. "Those who have seen your face, draw back in fear. I am the mask you wear..." "It's me they hear."

"My/Your spirit and my/your voice, in one combined. The Phantom of the Opera is there, inside my/your mind."

They both came close to a black boat, and candle lit light. The Phantom then again helped Niall off the horse and into the boat going even deeper than before, and closer to the Phantom's lair.

"He's there, the Phantom of the Opera..."

The man looked back at Niall. "Sing, my Angel of Music, sing for me..." And Niall did just that belting a gorgeous high note putting the Phantom in a mesmerizing trance. "Sing, my Angel..." He praises him. "Sing for me!" Making Niall belt the high not higher,

"Sing...Sing my Angel! Sing for me!" Niall sang even higher, the gates of his lair starting to raise up water falling from the bottom letting them proceed to a stop. The Phantom got out of the boat flinging his cape down to the ground and turning back to the boat where a dreamily sighted Niall sat.

"I have brough you, to the seat of sweet music's throne, to kindom where all must pay homage to music. Music... You have come here, for one purpose and one alone. Since the moment I first heard you sing, I have needed you with me to serve me, to sing for my music. My music... Nighttime sharpens, heightens each sensation, darkness stirrs, and wakes imagination. Silently the senses abandon their defenses. Slowly, gently, night unfurls it's splendor..." He took Niall's hand, and lead him from the boat pulling him gently to his side.

"Grasp it, sense it - tremulous and tender. Turn you face away, from the gariah light of day, turn your thoughts away from cold, unfeeling light - and listen to the Music of the Night! Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams. Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before. Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you never lived before. Softly, deftly, music shall carress you. Hear it, feel it, secretely possess you. Open up your mind, lety you fantisies unwind in this darkness that you know you cannot fight - the darkness of the Music of the Night. Let you mind start to journey through a strange new world. Leave your thoughts of the life you knew before. Let you soul take you where you long to be! Only then, can you belong... to me..." The Phantom gently pulled Niall to him, skimming his face caringly with one gentle touch making Niall start to swoon hard over the larger man.  

"Floating, falling, sweet intoxication..." Phantom turned Niall in front of him and let his hands wander up the boys rather curvy sides bringing one hand up to his good side of his face. "Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation. Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in to the power of the music that I write. The power of the Music of the Night." He then pulled Niall with him over to the other side of the lair pulling back a red drape revealing a look-alike statue of him. One look at the statue and Niall's eyes drooped closed fainting. The Phantom had caught the light body, and picked him up taking him thus laying him down on a round, couch-like bed.