Is it called Jealousy?

Y/n's POV:
Jin and everyone else came back and we all got the party started.I was worried that PD-Nim might come and yell at us but instead he allowed us to party but in our house.
---
After the party,I cleaned by myself until I felt someone hug me from behind.I turned and saw Taehyung.He looked sad.I stood up and turned towards him.

Y/n:"Why are you so sad Taehyungie?"I asked with concern.
He just smiled and I can tell it was a force smile.

Y/n:"Don't smile if you don't want to only smile if you want to 😊."I said and he stopped smiling and kissed me.

Tae:"I'm sorry...I'm sorry for not helping you and being there for you Park y/n."He said and then he helped me clean the whole house.
---
After cleaning,we went to sleep.I was sleeping next to Taehyung.2 hours passed and I woke up and noticed Taehyung was gone so I went to the kitchen to go and get water.
---
I stopped halfway when I saw Taehyung..and Jennie kissing.I was..somehow heartbroken.Lots of my tears came out but I stayed quiet.

I kept watching them and the miss didn't last long.It lasted about 3 seconds.Taehyung was the one to push away.

Tae:"Yah!!Can't you see I am in love with someone else!"He yelled and Jennie looked down.

Jennie:"And I know you love me"she said and I rolled my eyes while Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Tae:"I LOVE Y/N ONLY AND SHE IS MINE ONLY MINE!!!GET IT JENNIE!!"He yelled which caused me to jump and everyone else to wake up.

Jin:"W-wait...Taehyung-ssi,you love Y/n?"He asked and Taehyung nodded then I came out and looked at them and pretended to be sleepy.

Y/n:"What are you guys talking about I am trying to sleep here..."I said while groaning.Taehyung came towards me and kissed me and I kissed him back.Jennie looked pissed but then calmed down.

Jennie:"Taehyung kissed me Y/n."She said while smirking.

Y/n:"I know he did because I saw Everything and you were the first one to kiss him so I blame you not him and aren't you supposed go take care of me not hurt me Jennie Unnie?"I said while smiling and Jennie Sighed.

Jennie:"Aish...I am sorry jimin-I MEAN Y/N!!"She said right away and we all laughed but she blushed.

Y/n:"Seems like you like Jimin and oh Jimin likes you too love birds."I said and then everyone looked at Jimin and saw him blushing.

Y/n:"Go ahead and we'll leave you 2 here bye now!"I said and everyone left besides Jimin and Taehyung.

While walking I thought to myself

              'Is It Called Jealousy?'