Love You The Most (2k Special) P1

A/n:"Before we start, I just wanna say...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READERS ON THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND THANK U!!!!!! Ehm, anyways, thanks and let's get on with fhe story, *WARNING* this is only part 1 haha. Not even a warning, onto the story!

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

The kids got back home and hugged me. Taehyung went out to work and left me home waiting for the kids and himself.

Taekwon:"Eomma? Where's appa?" He said and I smiled at him.

You:"At work Taekwon-ah, he'll be back in..." I looked at the time. Then the door opened.

Kids:"APPA!!" They yelled and hugged their father. Man, they love their father more then their mother, how cruel! I pouted and Taehyung chuckled before walking towards me. I turned around and walked upstairs into our bedroom.

Taeha:"Appa, is Eomma mad?" She said and I heard her. Uh, heck yes I am!

Taehyung:"Hehe..." Was all he said before running after me.
---
I sat on the bed and turned my back facing him.

Taehyun:"Yah, Jagi~" He said and came onto the bed. I scooted away but he pulled me back to him by my waist.

Taehyung:"Jagi, don't do this to me, you know I hate it." He said and I  didn't care. He sighed before turning me around. Then the door opened revealing... my mother.

Mom:"He- oh..." My eyes widen and I hugged her.

You:"Eomma? Why are u here?" I said and she smiled.

Mom:"Sorry for the unexpected visit, I'm taking your kids and bringing them back in...2 days." I sighed and nodded. My kids loved her.

Kids:"ANNYEONG EOMMA AND APPA~!" They said and left. I closed the door and turned to be met with Taehyung. He walked towards me and I tried to walk away but failed.

Taehyung:"Y/n, aren't you gonna listen to me?" He said and I pushed him away and sat on the couch. I was about to grab the remote but he grabbed it. I sighed and layed back, pissed off.

Taehyung:"Jagi, listen to me." He said and I scoffed. I then heard silence. I turned and saw his face... it was angry. I knew this is when I was screwed for good.

---

A/n:"This is just part 1, wait for more loves! Also, if u want me to make book 2, tell me now before I font make it. :). Get ready for the smutty chapter!"