Love Hurts

Y/n's POV:
I woke up and went to take a shower since we had our first fangreet today.I did light makeup and put on a black shirt with ripped white jeans.I went to check on Jennie until I heard a laugh.I laughed and barged into the room to see Jimin ticking Jennie.They seemed like they were having fun so I left them and when I closed the door I heard someone speaking on the phone in my room and I guess it was Taehyung.
---
When I got inside the room,I saw Taehyung.He was turned around and talking on the phone with a girl.

Tae:"Bae can't you just wait?"
Girl:"No..If you get Y/n to fall in love with you then I will let you have me forever but if not we are over!"
Tae:"Aish fine babe bye love you!"
Then they ended the call and I went back out quietly.
---
I ran to Rosé who was in the living room but was too busy with Jin.I was sad because no one cared a thing about me.

I went to the beach behind our house and started crying hard.Taehyung used me all just to be with that girl!
Love hurts...It hurts for good but what did I do to deserve this thing!I was upset and hurt.I kept crying and crying until I received a text from PD-Nim.

It said "We are leaving come inside".
I just sighed and walked inside the house.
---
When I got inside,Taehyung ran and hugged me but I slapped him and pushed him away.I was angry and I hated him.I fell for him but now..I never do.

Y/n:"I HATE YOU JERK!!!I ALMOST WASTED MY LIFE FOR YOU!!!"I shouted which caused everyone to look at me.

Tae:"W-Why did you do that to me Y/n?"He said and started crying.Jin came to me and slapped me.I was shocked.

Jin:"NO ONE and I mean NO ONE slaps him at all Y/N!!"He shouted and everyone else agreed and I realized I was just used.

Y/n:"EVERYONE USED ME IN HERE I AM LEAVING FOR GOOD AND TAEHYUNG ENJOY YOUR BET WITH THAT BITCH YOU TALKED TOO!"I said and left and never came back for good.
---
1 year has passed and I lived with a girl named IU.She was so kind she felt like a sister to me.

IU:"Hey,Y/n?"She asked nicely.

Y/n:"Nae?(Yes?)"I said to her calmly.

IU:"We will be having guests over so can you help me clean the house?"I nodded and soon everything was clean and ready.

The doorbell rang and IU got it while I changed into this:

I then walked downstairs and right when I got down there,I regretted it really badly

Everyone:"Y/N?!?!?!"IU looked confused and I ran back upstairs and started crying as I entered my room.

IU then came to my room and comforted me.She was confused but comforted me anyways.After I calmed down we went back downstairs after I fixed my makeup and everything else.
---
IU:"Sorry again anyways this is Y/n and I can tell you all know her already."She said and everyone nodded while I looked away sadly and hurt.IU tapped on my shoulder and I turned towards her.

IU:"Go make us food if you want Y/n I wanna eat your cooking it was so good last time!"She said out loud and everyone looked at me.

Jin:"S-She can cook?"He said and IU nodded.

IU:"She had cooked food for me ever since I got sick and I loved her food!!"I heard that while I went to the kitchen.
---
After a while I set out the plates and everything then I went to IU.

Y/n:"Unnie the food is ready😊"I said politely and she gestured everyone to go sit down.
---
When we got there I saw that Jennie and Jin sat next to IU already.

IU:"Oh y/n!Sorry you have to sit next to Taehyung.I am sorry."She said and my eyes widen.

I walked towards Taehyung and sat down looking away from him.
---
After I finished eating,I washed my dish and was about to go upstairs but someone grabbed my hand.

I turned and saw Taehyung the person who broke my heart.

Tae:"Where are you going?"He asked concerned.

Y/n:"To my room why?"I asked.He sighed and he let me go but the thing is he followed me without me knowing at all.
---
Y/n:"Yah!!Get out I don't wanna see you guys at all!!!IU doesn't know the story at all!!I don't wanna ruin the relationship between you all now leave!!!!!!!!"I said and then saw that Jennie came inside my room.

I was angry now and very angry my face turned red.Taehyung ran to Jennie and told Jennie to go get IU.

Y/n:"I hate you all...I hate you guys all..."I said then locked myself in my bathroom for 2 hours and all of them were trying to get me out.
---
After 5 hours,IU got into the bathroom and hugged me tight.

IU:"Aish!!!Y/n I thought you were gonna leave me!"She said and I fainted.
           Flashback to 5 hours ago
I grabbed a knife and started cutting my wrist hard.I cried and cried and kept cutting myself.Until IU came and I hid the knife.I then fainted.
               END OF FLASHBACK
_______________________________________
A/n:"Hello readers!!!I try uploading everyday anyways thanks for reading this far!!Love you all bye!!!!!!"

               END OF FLASHBACK_______________________________________A/n:"Hello readers!!!I try uploading everyday anyways thanks for reading this far!!Love you all bye!!!!!!"

Also happy birthday Cha Eunwoo (ASTRO)!!!!!!!!!Have a great birthday (3/30/18)