I miss you all

Y/n's POV:
I then came back home and IU smiled all the way home and same with Taehyung and I.We were all so happy but the rest weren't especially Jin.

Jin:"Yah!!Y/n let's have a cooking contest to see who's food is the best!"He said and I laughed at him.

Y/n:"Your food will always be the best Jin!!"I said and he looked down and blushed while smiling.

Taehyung then held my hand and I turned to face him.He smiled and blushed.I lifted his chin up and kissed him.He kissed me back and Jin took a picture of us.I smiled and then stopped once we were at a restaurant.
----
We entered and it reminded me about the time Taehyung and that girl kissed.It hurted me but it's over now.

I sat next to Taehyung and made sure he went to the bathroom actully and not just playfully.

Tae:"I have to go to the bathroom for real this time!!Bye!!"And he ran off.
---
After 1 minute Taehyung came back and I smiled knowing he wouldn't lie to me anymore.I smiled and he smiled back at me.

We then ordered food and the waitress brought us our food.

Waitress:"Hello BTS and Y/n!!Oh Y/n I heard that you disbanded and left your group,Why?"I looked down and Taehyung answered.

Tae:"Because she was stressed but she is becoming a solo singer today!"He said and I smiled while looking at them all.Then the waitress left and everyone started asking me questions.

Jimin::Really?!?!Your gonna become a solo singer today?!?!?!"I nodded.

Jin:"My baby is growing up...😟"I smiled and laughed.

Suga:"Hmm...I never said this to anyone but wow Y/n...nice job on becoming your dream"He said and showed me his gum smile.I smiled back.

RM:"Wow!!Congrats Y/n!!"I smiled.

JH:"Nice Job Y/n!!!Stay healthy still though!!"He said and I smiled and nodded.

JK:"Do good little sis!!I hope you achieve your dream!!!"He said and I smiled and went to hug him and then sat back down.Then they looked at Taehyung and I looked at him too.

Tae:"Aish..Fine.I love you Y/n and take care of yourself since your going to be a solo singer!"He said and kissed me.I kissed him back then stopped and smiled.
_______________________________________
A/n:"Hello readers!!Thanks for reading to chapter 10!!Sorry to make these chapters short!!I have spring break now so I will be making more chapters!!Also go see @wearethekpoppers !It is a group of me and my friends from school snd some friends from outside of school!!Anyways!!!Yep thanks for reading!!!Annyeong~

_______________________________________A/n:"Hello readers!!Thanks for reading to chapter 10!!Sorry to make these chapters short!!I have spring break now so I will be making more chapters!!Also go see @wearethekpoppers !It is a group of me and my f...

Please don't disband and leave us A.R.M.Y BTS!!We need you guys to stay with us!!You guys are what inspired us to listen to kpop and inspired us to become yours!!You own us A.R.M.Ys!!Saranghae Bangtan Sonyeondan Oppas!!!!!😢😍😢😍😢😍😢😢😢😢😢
Please don't leave us...I was inspired by you guys only..I have been a fan since 2013...Don't leave us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!