Stars (4k special)

I woke up and saw Taehyung. It's been 4 weeks after out cold that I gave him and I got.

I pecked his lips.

"Taehyung, wake up!" I exclaimed as he groaned and turned around the other way. I became annoyed.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!" I said pouting as he turned around and opened his eyes to see me pouting. He laughed before kissing me.

"You're so cute jagiya." He said making me blush and turn away. He started laughing even more.

"Wake up..." I said to him. He opened his eyes again, making me sigh and just leave him there.
---
I was watching k-drama until he turned the TV off. I glared at him as he was glaring angrily at me.

"Yah! I am also here! I also need attention ya know!" He said pouting in anger. I scoffed.

"Hmp! Stop complaining! You made me miss the kissing scene idiot! Junghoon and Somin were about to k--" He kissed me as he came on top of me.

My eyes widen as I pushed him off of me quickly.

"Tae! Stop it! Our kids are still asleep!" I said. I then heard little footsteps down the stairs.

"Appa? Eomma?" We turned and saw Taeha rubbing her eyes tiredly. Then Taekwon came and dragged her back upstairs as she whined.

"Yah, that's how you were to me Taehyung." I said rolling my eyes as he turned back to me and scoff.

"Ha, you wish. Do you even remember that time y--" I shushed him up, making him laugh.

I then got up and looked at the time. It was 9:32. I sighed. Today, will be a long ass day.
---
I came back from work as it was already 6:57. I smelt some weird smell in the kitchen and ran inside.
---
"Kim Taehyung!" I yelled as I saw the kids and him playing with their food. I glared at all of them.

"Yah, go clean up kids, I need to talk to your appa!" I yelled as they nodded and left as Taeha walked up to me and held my shirt.

"Momma... please don't be mad at appa..." She said as my eyes softens.

"Fine..." I said as she left. I then glared st him and walked towards him.

"Yah, you're not a kid anymore Taehyung, act more mature before I leave back to Daegu." I said and he turned around hugging me.

"No, you will never do that, right?" I laughed and nodded. I then glared at him again.

"Promise to never do it again?" I said as he nodded. I then pecked his lips as I went upstairs into the kids room.
---
"Minseo, get dressed into your pj's and you guys too Taekwon, Taeha." I said and held my stomach. Our baby boy will come out after 8 more months. Me and Tae plan on naming him Kim SungJoon.

"Goodnight eomma!" They said sleeping as I closed the door. It was already 9:43. I walked out to the balcony. Taehyung came behind me and kissed my cheeks, resting his head on my shoulder.

"The stars are beautiful." I said as Taehyung looked at me then back at the stars then back at me. He did that for a while.

"Nah, the stars aren't as beautiful as my wife right here." I blushed. He laughed.

"Let's go sleep, it's late." I nodded as we walked into the house hand in hand.

"Night." I said.

"Night." He said. We then cuddled to sleep as the stars shined brightly onto us and the kids.
---
I'm too lazy write right now! It's 11:45 PM here in North America! It's late! Ughh, also, thanks so much for 4k reads! Love you alll!!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜♎😊😊😊😊😊😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢♎😣😣😣😣😣😌😌😌😆😆😆😆😆😆♎😆😟😟😔😔😞😞😞😖😖😖😌😏😏♎😏☺☺😊😂😂💜💜💜💜💜              ♎

What's is ur zodiac sign? Mines are an Aquarius ♒ like Hobi!