Happiness(1k special)

(I kinda changed the story)

???:"Eomma, Eomma, wake up!" I opened my eyes to see Taeha. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

You:"Sweetie, your appa is still sleeping, don't wake him up." I said and she nodded. I stood up and took a shower then got dressed and went downstairs.
---
I cooked breakfast for the 4 kids.

Taeha:"Eomma, when is appa gonna wake up, we have school in a few minutes." She said and I smiled.

You:"He will wake up later Taeha." I said and she smiled.

Taekwon:"I want appa~~" He cried. I sighed and walked to him.

You:"Appa is still sleeping Taekwon-ah, he will come later okay?" I said and he nodded and stopped crying. They finished eating and I felt someone hug my waist.

Kids:"Appa!!" They yelled and I smiled. He bent down and hugged 4 of the kids.

TaeHee:"Appa, can I get a hug before we go to school?" She said and he nodded.

Taehyung:"Of course, I'll hug all of you!" He said and hugged them.

You:"Kids, the bus is here! Goodbye, we love you!" They then left.

Taehyung:"Morning babe." He said and I smiled.

You:"Morning Tae." I said and he smiled and rubbed my belly, we were having another baby boy.

Taehyung:"Hello little boy, I am your daddy, I love you~" I giggled when he kissed it.

You:"You're so cute Taehyung, I love you." I said and he kissed me.

Taehyung:"I love you more, thanks for being my happiness." He said and I smiled and kissed him.

You:"I love you much more and your welcome." I kissed him back.

Author:"Hello readers! I made another chapter! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you want me to make another book, please comment! Bye! Also, thanks for the 1k reads!