Hospital

Matt POV

The guys and I were walking around Main Street in a town in Virginia looking for something to eat. I saw a girl looking like she was running from something but I didn't pay to much attention to it.
"FINALLY!!" we had just found a McDonalds and went in to get stuff to drink and eat. "Dude what's wrong your like staring into space." Carter asked me. "Oh I just saw a girl no bigee." I replied. "Ooohh does Matt have a crush!?" Carter yelled causing the guys to look at me and start asking questions. 'Who is it?' 'Can we meet her' Is she coming to Magcon' 'Is she here' "It's nothing I just saw someone okay?" I said. I got a chorus of 'yeah sure' and 'okayyyy'.
After we ate we started walking back to the hotel when we heard screaming and crying. "Does anyone else hear that?" Jack G said. "Yeah what is it?" I asked we turned a corner and saw a guy beating up what looked like a girl.
"HEY STOP! STOP HURTING THAT GRL!" Nash yelled. The guy looked up and saw us and bolted away. We all ran over to her and saw she was badly hurt and seemed to be losing consciousness. "SOMEONE CALL 911!" I yelled. Aaron called the ambulance while the rest of us tried to get her to wake up.
The ambulance came with the police. Nash, Aaron, Jack and Jack were explaining what we saw. I went into the ambulance with her because the guys told me to. The rest were just standing around shocked about what happened.
When we got to the hospital they rushed her into surgery. They wouldn't tell me what for though. I sat down in the waiting room and texted the guys telling them where we were.
They got here and say down with me. "Have you heard anything about the girl?" Taylor asked. "No they took her in for surgery as soon as we got here though." I said. "oh. ok. do you think she's okay?" He asked again. "I mean she was pretty beaten up." Can said.
"Yeah I know d-" I was interrupted by a doctor. "Um Meah Carmichael?" We were the only ones there so we stood up. "Okay are any of you related?" he asked. "No we saved her from a guy on the street." Aaron said. "Oh okay. Well her injuries were pretty severe we don't know if she will be able to walk for about 1-3 weeks.. She broke a few ribs and fractured her foot." he told us. "Okay. Thank you doctor." I said "Your welcome and you can see her. She's in room 357." "Thanks again." I said and we all walked to her room.

Shawn put his hand on the door handle. "Ready?" he asked us. "Yeah" we all replied. He opened the door and.........

A/N
Cliffhanger!! Haha do you like it? Ok I'll update tomorrow I'm so tired! Goodnight my lovelies!!💚