Shopping

Chapter 9~ Meahs POV

So last night after I met the girls we hit it off immediately. Jay is like an older sister and Brenna and Ada are my best friends. But I realized I didn't have anything to wear today. "Caaammmmm." I said dragging his name out. "Yeah kiddo?" he asked. "Are we busy today cause I need clothes and Jay said she would take me, Ada, and Brenna. Can I go please please please!?" I begged. He chuckled "Yeah. Here is $150 for everything." "YAY! I love you Cam!" I told him and hugged him. "I love you to kiddo. Now go get some clothes." he told me.

I borrowed some of Ada's clothes cause she threw them at me. Meahs outfit: Pink tank top. White mid calf shorts. With white converse. Brenna walked out of the bathroom stopped and look at me. "TWINSIES!" she yelled at me. I laughed the stopped "Jayyyyyy." I whined. "What baby girl?" she said fixing my hair into a waterfall braid. "How am I going to get around? Y'all will have to walk really slow." I said. "Well," she grinned mischievously "we could get you a wheelchair!" I squealed "Yes!!! But I want Ada to push me." I said "I trust her the most to not crash me into innocent grandmas." I laughed. "Aww man! I wanna crash you into innocent grandmas!" We heard a high pitched fake girl accent. I turned to see Matt standing there smirking. "Hah yes right. I don't trust you." I said to him. "Well dang girl." he said walking out of the room. We looked at each other and started laughing.

*AT THE MALL*

We got a wheelchair for me and Ada pushed me into forever 21. Jay and Brenna grabbed a bunch of crop tops, shorts and jeans. Jay came with me into the dressing room because I was injured, but I didn't mind because like I said she's like my sister. First outfit: Blue crop top, with white shorts. I walked out and the girls whistled "Dang your hot!" Ada said then laughed "In a good way not in that way." Brenna was dying laughing at that. I rolled my eyes an went back to the dressing room. It went on like that for about another hour. I ended up with: 12 crop tops, 11 shorts, and 8 jeans. "Ok I do need some new shoes." I said rolling away from them. "Wait I wanna push you!" Brenna yelled at me laughing. "No way in hell." I said to her laughing "You would crash me into a wall!" "Point taken she said walking away.

*AT SHOE STORE*

I ended up with 3 more converse. A light blueish green color, light pink, and another white pair because mine are nasty looking. "I'm starving and I want food." Ada declared with us agreeing with her. "I want pizza." I said so we went to a pizza place. "I'm gonna go order is pepperoni okay?" Jay said. "Yeppers peppers!" Brenna said not looking up from her phone. "Hey that's what I need." I said quietly but they heard me. "What do you need?" Ada asked. "A phone. I don't have one." I said blushing and looking down embarrassed. "Ok after we eat we are getting you one for sure!" Brenna said. Jay came back with the pizza and we stared eating. "So do you like anyone Meah?" Jay asked wiggling her eyebrows at me. "What psshhh no!" I said nervously."YOU DO!!" Brenna and Ada yelled in unison getting weird looks from people around us. "Okay fine. Maybe I do, maybe I don't." I told them. "Tell us we won't tell anyone!" Jay said. "Fine! It's............

*Matt's POV.*

"Hey do you want to go to the beach?" Cam asked all the guys since the girls were shopping. A chorus of 'Sure' and 'Yep' went through the room. We all changed and we were off.

The beach wasn't to crowded but there were so girls hitting volleyball so Cam, Nash, and I went over. "Hey can we play?" Cam asked "Yeah sure." One said smiling at me. I was actually uncomfortable. "I'm Alexa." She said eyeing me up and down. "I'm Matt and that's Cameron and Nash." I said. We played for a little bit and then Alexa pulled me into the water. I shook my head and got out. "Guys can we go that girl is creeping me out." I said to the guys. "Matt has an admirer!" Jack G said and I just rolled my eyes and we left. Cam got a phone call. "Hello?" "Oh alright." "No we're headed back now." "Okay see ya in a few, love you too bye." he said. "Who was it?" Nash asked. "Oh the girls are back and apparently Meah has a phone now." he said. "Okay well let's hurry then." Hayes said. We got back to the hotel room and we were about to go through the door when we heard the girls giggling. "Yeah I just don't think he likes me back though." Someone said. "Girl have you seen how he looks at you? Your gorgeous and he looks at you like your a goddess!" someone else said. "I don't know.......

Cliffhanger 😁 I still need girlfriends for Jack G, Jack J, Cam, Nash, And Shawn. So message me if you want one of them! Do ya like it so far? I hope so! Love Riley💚💙💖💗💛❤️💜😘