Help

Run.
That's all that was on my mind right now. My "dad" had just gotten home and was angrier then usual.
He walked in my room with a hammer and I knew he was going to kill me so what did I do? I jumped out the window.

I glanced behind me to see him running or at least trying to catch me. He was gaining quite quickly actually. "GET BACK HERE MEAH AND I WONT KILL YOU!" He said. Yeah right. I kept running, man why didn't I do track? I thought to myself. Wait he wouldn't kill me in town would he?
'THUMP' I looked back and saw he fell. Great! Maybe I will live! I ran until I got to Main Street but it was pretty much deserted cause I mean who would be out at 11 pm on a school night? Man it sure is creepy at night.
All of a sudden I felt a hand grab me and yank me back. I fell into them and looked up to see my dad standing over me. "I thought you would've listened to me when I told you I wouldn't kill you." He laughed. I just looked at him in fear. "I guess I'll just kill you now. No one likes you anyway!" he started kicking and punching me.
"HEY STOP! STOP HURTING THAT GIRL!" Someone said. I heard lots of footsteps running towards us. Dad took off. My vision started to darken as I saw a lot of boys surround me. "Someone call 911!" One said. That's all I heard when the world turned into darkness......

A/N
Hey it's Riley!! This is my first book do y'all like it or no?? I know this chapter was short but the next will be longer if you guys comment you do want me to continue. Bye my lovelies!