Adoption?

~Chapter 6~
Meahs POV
When everyone was back in the room Jack told everyone to get around the bed. They pretty much all just pushed to chairs and couch over to the bed and sat.
Cam, Nash, and Matt all looked really nervous. 'I wonder what's up with them' I thought. " Meah, um... how would you feel if Cameron adopted you?" Jack G asked me. "He wouldn't want to. No one loves me." I said to them. "Meah I've known you for what? Like a night? And your like my little sister." Jack said and Nash nodded agreeing with him. "Well I think it would be fun... but I thought e couldn't. Because-" Matt cut me off "If your worried about your dad, he's in jail. Locked right behind bars. Technically your considered to be in a foster home." he told me. ( I don't really know how that stuff works so go with it😁) "Oh" was all I could think of saying. "Well do you want me to adopt you or no?" Cam asked. It seemed like everyone was holding their breath waiting for my answer....... "Yes." I said and they all yelled and cheered.
I looked over to see Matt and Hayes beaming at me. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked. Hayes started laughing "No you don't." His laugh was contagious so I started laughing too.
'This was a perfect way to end this day' is all I could think.
*A week after they agreed to adopt Meah*
Matts POV
Taylor, Cameron, and I were headed to pick Meah up from the hospital. "Hey Matt you never told us who you had a crush on." Cam said to me. "What? Oh...psshhhh.....no. I don't like anyone? What are you talking about? hahaha." I said while scratching my neck. "Yeah, suuurreee." he said wiggling his eyebrows. "Whatever." I said and rolled my eyes.
'This was going to be a LONG week' I thought as we got out to get her.

A/N 😋
Hey guys! Thanks for reading once again haha. Just wanted to say that once the first 10 chapters are up I'm gonna start updating on Fridays and Wednesdays. So yeah! If I get enough reads and votes though I might do a couple chapters here and there. Sound like a plan? 😊
Cya my lovelies!💚💙💜❤️💛😘
Riley🙈