Hayes

Okay so first I wanna say thanks for the comments telling me supporting things during this time! I wrote the first chapter of the book dedicated to her so go read it! It's called "Cancer (Carter Reynolds Fanfic)! This is gonna be a short crappy chapter probably so sorry but I'm going to see her family today so yeah!
Meahs POV
When I woke up I saw a lot of strangers in my room. I kinda freaked out about this because... who wouldnt? But then again... Who am I? "Who are you? And who am I?" I asked these weird people staring at me.
*SKIPPING CAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS*
Hayes and I were talking about random crap. When he asked me a random question "Do you remember what happened?" I thought for a second thinking really hard about it. My head started to pound and it went black.
^FLASHBACK^
A cop came into the room with a bunch more cops and the guys and girls that I still don't remember. My dad threatened to kill me. A cop shot at him so he shot me. I felt the pain of the bullet hitting my shoulder. And everything went black again....
^FLASHBACK OVER^
Hayes POV
When I asked her that she just passed out! "GUYS SHE JUST PASSED OUT WHEN I ASKED HER IF SHE REMEMBERED WHAT HAPPENED!?" I yelled to everyone. "Hayes calm down!" Brenna yelled which everyone was shocked because she hasn't spoken since she 'died' "She's probably having a flashback. The doctor said she will do that if she remembers something." She said more calmly. Aaron pulled her into a hug when she started to cry again.
*HOUR LATER*
It's been an hour so she should wake up soon. They said it takes an hour or two after it happens for her to remember. We have to be patient. 'Hurry and wake up Mimi, I wanna talk.' I thought to myself laughing quietly.
Taylor, Carter, Shawn, and Nash decided to go get food for everyone. Brenna and Ada were sleeping on the couch while Jay and Steph talked quietly in the corner. Everyone else was doing their own thing. When I heard her voice. The voice I've come to love (in a sisterly way) "Hayes..... I remember that night...." she said looking like she saw a ghost.
AUTHORS NOTE
@byehollywoodallstar and @rosser2234 message me!!! And once again thanks for your comments! Y'all have helped me a lot in this time and I couldn't thank you enough. Love Riley💛💙💜💚❤️💗💓💕💖💞😘