Leaving Suna...

Thinking to myself, not paying attention to where I was going, before I knew it, I was already arrived at the gates, I see Kankuro and Temari waiting for me. Temari who seems to be dressed for a mission.

“Hello Naruto,” She said cheerfully waving as I approached them “I’ll be traveling with you, I have to see your Hokage.” I stand still, stopping myself from the sudden rage taking over me and form my lips into a fake smile.

What! Why. Why must she come!

I guess they knew all along about your plan Kit. Even before you did.

But why can’t they just leave me be. I’m not a member in their village as soon as I take a step out of this village

The ex jinchuuriki is in charge of the entire sand village, so until you’re out of the Suna you’re a person under his watch.

Then once we’re out of Suna, We run away.

Hmph… Very well Brat. 

“HEY! NARUTO!”

I stare at the direction of where the voice is coming from, I must of zoned out from talking to Kurama.

“Oh sorry, I was just remembering the stuff I’ve done and seen here…” I lied.

“Well,” Temari said in song. “We should get going!”

Kankuro snarled “Yeah, we wouldn’t want to keep your pineapple boyfriend waiting now will we.”

“HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND AND STOP CALLING HIM A PINEAPPLE”

~* Pain Fades *~

Its hot, but I don't mind, I'm used to the desert's heat now, Walking around in it isn't a problem neither is walking on the sand. I'm resisting the urge to run off before Temari can stop me, also trying to come up with a plan on how I can make a break for it.

Patience Kit...

_______________________________________

[N/A] Sorry, I'm in exams and they've let me go in another room and I stole the computer before anyone could take it =w= (Oh yeah~) But yeah, Sorry about the small chapters once again, I should be updating more detailed and informative pieces to read soon!