Chapter 11.5

*Kakashi POV*

* ~ * ~ * Flashback (Naruto) * ~ * ~ *

I look around and see Naruto and Sakura at the back of the village, Sakura holding a kunai. "Nobody likes you! Why do you have to like me, you freak!"

Naruto looked shocked "I-I dont like you..." Sakura growled and walked closer to Naruto "You don't even like me? You little brat..." Naruto looked around looking for an escape route. "What? You think you're better than me?" She screamed "You freak you just want to hurt everyone around you! Well I'll finish you off myself!" Naruto looked down and walked towards Sakura, Sakura looked horrfied and started shaking, Naruto grabbed her hand which is holding the kunai and stabbed himself in the stomach, "It's okay Sakura-Chan... you can do anything you like, everyone else dose, all you got to do is move your hand a little more forward-" Naruto pushed down the kunai a bit more and smiled "-and it'll all be over and you'll be the village hero..." Sakura looekd like she was about to cry and let go of the kunai and fell to the ground "N-Naruto..." Naruto smiled and collapsed, still smiling. "Its okay Sakura-Chan... you will be.. a h-hero.." Sakura pulled out the kunai and grabbed Naruto carrying him off, guessing to hospital.

* ~ * ~ * (Flash Back over) * ~ * ~ *

I see Sakura, kunai in hand, jumping towards me. I stand still and look directly into her eyes. Hey eyes show a bit of color in them and she misses and lands on her knees on the floor face down, I see her body start to crack and light breaking through, 'Tell Naruto thank you for all hes done' and suddenly a bunch of sakura blossoms start raining down and Sakura vanishes.

"I'm guessing that flash back was a way to get through to Sakura... poor Naruto... you've never loved Sakura... you felt like you had too since that day... I wish I would of known about that day in general so you would of been safe..."