Capture.

[N/A] For some reason wattpad is being mean and wont let me do bold or anything so I'm going to do "Kurama: [insert talking here]" and when Naruto replies I'll do *[insert talking here]*, when I'm back home I'll edit it probably to bold and stuff. --------Fixed.

______________________________

*Naruto POV*

A few hours go by, Still following Temari; no one seems to be following us anymore. I pant, my chakra still draining.

Temari looks at me and frowns and stops; We're now in a rock-clear open space, I take notice of the view when I didn't even realise because we were running.

Temari walks up to me "Are you alright Naruto..." she said quietly.

"Yeah... Thank you Temari, you saved me-"

Temari jumps toward me, Kunai in hand and slashes at me. I jump back and kick the kunai out of her hand in defence.

"..." I glare at her coldly and look away "Tsk..."

Temari gasps and her mouth drops slightly, "Naruto... I don't want it to be like this... I'm ordered to take you back to the Leaf... Please, I don't want to fight you..."

Kit... You have next to none chakra left...

I know... But what can I do?

"I'm sorry Naruto...!" Temari grabbed her fan and attack me with a huge wind, almost knocking off my feet. Gah... I can't fight back...

Kit, Let me take over. I know how to defeat her.

O-Okay... I'll leave it up to you... 

"Okay... Lets get this started shall we." Kurama now in control of my body chuckled in a dark low voice causing Temari to gasp and moves to make another hit with her fan again.

Kurama controls my body and preforms hand-signs.

*~*~*~*~*~*Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After Temari gets enough firewood she comes back to the camp.

"Naruto? Do you know any fire justus...?"

"Uh... No why?"

"Just asking, it would of made it easier to start a fire, Guess we're doing it the old way."

*~*~*~*~*~*Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"This brat may not know any fire jutsus but I sure as hell do! GREAT DRAGON FLAME JUTSU!" After finishing the hand signs a huge giant fire dragon, which sizes increases as Temari's fan wind attack powers it up.

Suddenly Kankuro shows up and jumps in and gets Temari out that position along with himself, as one of Kankuros puppets trap my currently Kurama controlled body and once again stabbed with chakra drain kunai.

"Captured... We're sorry Naruto..." Kankuro mumbbled quietly.

________________________________________________________

[N/A] Sorry about the wait! Todays my birthday you see so I've been busy and such :b