Run.

I run as fast as I can, not in any direct direction, I dont know where I'm going, my breath is fast and my body is hot. I don't know where to go. I can't return to Suna, No way am I going to the Leaf Villege.

It's been a week since I ran from Temari and my camp site; and they've discovered where I was.

I run, huffing out of breath. Why they want to catch me so badly, Oh how I wished it was because they cared and worried about me, but no; this is not the reason, the reason is because I have a beast inside me, They don't want it getting into the wrong hands; even though I've defeated most of the Akastuki; people still want my power, to use me as a weapon, most of the villagers still don't see me any less than a "demon" or a "beast".

I doge an incoming kunia. Shit, they're close. I run to a nearby tree and duck behind it. I make a hand-sign and summon two shadow clone, they run off spliting ways and I focus to hide my charka...

______________________________________________________________

[N/A] Ha, Sorry that I left you with a cliff hanger. I just wanted to show the ablities of my writing when I'm actually not being rushed.

Also I asked this on my last update "I want to ask you guys something; I have a bunch of other stories in mind (More than yaoi fanfics, actual stories) Would you guys like me to write them and update while I'm doing this, or, finish this; go onto the next story, finish that; go onto the next and so on?"

Your feedback is really important to me so feel free to answer my question and comment on my story :3!