19th

*2 days before*

*Angel's POV*

The woman's fingers glide across Angel's jawline, tracing it with precise caution. Her soft fingertips did not cause goosebumps, nor any pleasure for him. If anything it quietly irritated him.  Her small perky breast lightly push against his chest, begging for his attention. Annoyed,  Angel repositions himself, pushing her naked body off of him. 

"Darling? You alright?" She asks, removing her fingers from his face.

"I'm fine."

The shuffling of the bed grew louder, as the woman gets up and searches for her clothes. Angel stares at the side of the bedroom wall, listening to her agitated movements.  His emotionless love was slowly sweeping out, giving the women a clear look at him.

"I don't understand you." She says with a forced soft tone. "I just don't!"

In a hurry, she struggles to pull up her pants pass her knees. With the help of the occasional hop and wiggle, eventually she had pulled them fully up.   A long night after sex, meant cuddles and deep talking soon after. The woman must of been expecting that from Angel. Usually he was up for the task, but not today. Angel had felt strangely drained.  Was it Akane again? Or was all this pretending finally getting to him?

"Is it me? I'm I doing something wrong?" She asks, while carefully readjusting her blouse . 

"Hmm" Angel lazily replies, not really paying attention.  

A ugly scoff comes from the woman's lips. Without thinking, she picks up a pillow that had fallen from the night before, and throws it at the back of Angel's head. It bounces off the side of his sleepy head and back onto the floor.  

"Say something!" She shouts, "Don't I deserve better than this? After everything we did last night?" 

Angel swiftly pushes himself up and off of the bed. His eyes took a darker tone, while his anger spoke out in the tension of his muscles. 

"You think you deserve better?" He growls with a hidden smirk. "Your just practice."

"Practice?!" The woman pushes out some tears

Angel rubs his large hands in his hair, trying to get the feel of the room. Instinctively, his body slightly twitches with unruly madness. His hands trail down over his face, trying to hide the repulsive smile, that had quickly infected his face.  The woman's aggressive actions had excited him, but in a unappealing way. 

"Practice for who!?"

She takes a few steps back, unsure how to response to Angel's strange body language. 

"That's none of your fucking business!" He growls between his teeth. 

The woman pops on her classy shoes, but still stands in a demanding way. She wasn't leaving till she got a reasonable answer from Angel. He pulls his hands from his face and stares at them.  More unattractive anger beamed off the lady's sweaty face, while she weakly stood still.  

"Why am I so in love?" Angel speaks into his hands, completely ignoring her."I love the thought of being with her...or maybe I just don't wanna be so alone anymore." 

Angel then cups his hands and holds them together harshly, mashing the words into non-existence. 

"What are you talking about?" The woman ridicules him, "Your fucking crazy! Just look at you!"

   Angel couldn't help but mock her words inside of his head. As if that insult still scared him! It only made him more sure of himself.  He knew he wasn't normal and he had accepted it. He had gotten use to the thought of being alone. Forever trapped in his emotionless empty mind. 

"I'm going to feel alone forever.." His words were loud, but still remains a whisper, "I need her."

He looks back at the woman with a sinister smile. She was nothing to him. Just more meat for the basement. Just practice for his real lover. Just a one night stand. Just another piece of his collection..  

Angel had a hidden talent. A talent shunned by society and the acts of god. He enjoyed collecting his little play things. Playing, cutting, burning, drowning, branding, disfiguring, and so so much more fun.

She was the 19th... 

The 19th test subject..Nothing more. 

"I don't think you should love me." He taunts, "Your my little chew toy. I'll let all my aggression on you. Tearing and marking your body so badly,  you won't be a use to me anymore.  You'll end up  being  buried in my back yard. "

Angel walks up to the woman, and grabs her shoulders with intensity. Before she could say another word, he fiercely  pushes her on her knees. The sudden force, cause her knees to hit the ground with a agonizing thump.

"First." he sneers at her submission, "I plan on breaking you in."  

++++++

I'm not really proud of this chapter. I couldn't motivate myself to write. This was all pretty much forced out of me. I didn't edit btw. Tell me what you think.