Chapter 4:D

Gerard's POV

I walked into the restaurant and sat at the bar. I was 5 minutes early, so I didn't expect Shadow to come right away, but I honestly couldn't wait to meet this girl. I've never once spoken to her and I already know she's perfect.
I heard the bell on the door and turned around. A girl wearing a black skater dress, black Vans and dark red lipstick walked inside. Her hair was brown and super short, clipped to the side. She dragged a dark grey tank behind her. An oxygen tank. I then noticed a cannula in her nose, and I noticed small red dots on the sides of her wrists and in between her cheek and her ear. A tube entered her wrist and disappeared somewhere in the beauty of her dress. But she was still beautiful. Her blue eyes lit up at the sight of me. She padded over to me and stopped about 2 metres away. She awkwardly tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and looked down. I couldn't help but chuckle, but it turned into a sort of snort. Real cute Gerard, real cute.
"You know I don't bite" I said, stepping forward towards her. She looked up and smiled a bit. She reached a hand out to shake mine just as I leaned towards her to hug her, and it resulted in an awkward, crotch-touching incident. This is going fabulous, Gerard.
"So, are you okay?" I asked.
She nodded and blushed. She looked ill, or tired, or maybe on crack..? I sat back down at the bar and patted the seat beside me. She gladly took it and took a shaky breath.
"Hey," I put my hand on the small of her back and moved my thumb back and forth."You're sure you're okay?"
She took a deep breath, "Y-yeah, it's.. It's just s-standing a-and walking and.." she took another gasp of air, "and.. s-seeing you" she looked at me, blushing. I blushed as well and asked the bartender for some water. He handed me the glass to which I handed to Shadow. "Oh god, thank you so much." She said, quickly drinking it all.
Eventually, after some small talk, a couple sodas and pizza, things weren't awkward anymore. It almost felt like a date, actually. I asked her out again and she said yes, so tomorrow, we are going to a formal triple date at a fancy restaurant a few blocks away. We're going with her friends Patrick and Gracie and Mikey and Ray. She didn't freak out when I told her Rikey was real, but she bit her lip and internally fangirled for a split second. It was adorable, to be honest. I can't wait until she hears about Frerard.
I kept catching myself staring at her, and I think I actually made that ':3' face. Gerard, you are one smooth little fuck aren't you? Bravo, dumbass.
After insisting on paying, I took her oxygen tank on my shoulder, leaving the restaurant and walking side by side in the summer night. We walked to the "mainstreet" or "old-fashioned" part of Cork and wandered around, admiring all the vintage qualities the block had. I saw Shadow getting a bit breathless, so I put my arm around her waist and led her to the edge of a pool surrounding an old, rustic fountain. We made slight conversation, but with the beauty of the town, mixed with the gorgeous starry sky above us, mixed with the relaxing sound the fountain made, talking wasn't necessary. I watched her as she stared in awe at the city surrounding us. She looked at me innocently and smiled. I placed my hand on the side of her face and leaned in to meet her perfect lips. She put her arms around my neck and smiled into my lips. This kiss, it was wonderful. It was dry, but so pleasuring, and it was innocent, but so.. just.. good. I couldn't even think. My eyes were open, it's not because I wasn't into it, because god, I was. I just couldn't look away from her. She was absolutely perfect. She pulled away and looked at me, smiling, her arms still resting on my shoulders. "I think you're amazing." she whispered, kissing me again.
You too.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Short, but meh

Love you all<3