3:A life threatening event

Previously on Just a girl with a dog

"Why were you three late?"A scary voice asked.

"W We we were just checking out the new students"Me and my twin say shakely holding onto each other in fear.

"Who are theses 'new students' I have no data of them in the data base"Kyoya (NOT KOUYA) says typing on his computer at a table.

"Tyler Taylor and Amaris Mitzuki"We say walking over to the table that he was at to see what comes up.

"Okay let's see Tyler Taylor and Amaris Mitzuki~"Kyoya says mysteriously. 

And that is what you missed on Beautiful scares

~Kaoru~

"OKay let's see Tylor Taylor and Amaris Mitzuki~"Kyoya starts look at his computer with a serous look."Tylor Taylor and Amaris Mitzuki?"He repeats with a more frustrated look on his face."All it says is that they were suppose to transfer here today and without at least on of their passwords I can't get anymore information"He says running his hand through his hair in angry.

"Wait so you are saying~"I start with a surprised look on my face.

"that YOU Kyoya Ootori~"Hikaru continues with the same look on his face.

"Can't find information on someone!!"We both finish with our jaws dropped to the ground.

"It's not that surprising there are some students that know how to put up firewalls so that people like me can't get in that easily"He replies pulling up his glasses.

"What are they hiding?"Tamaki asked as he popped up behind Kyoya looking at his computer.

"You know senpai some people just don't like people knowing all their information it doesn't mean that they are hiding something"Haruhi says in a dull tone from a table reading.

"No we MUST know what they are hiding"Tamaki says in a heroic stance. "Kaoru Hikaru"He commands.

"Yes Boss?"We ask standing in a salute.

"You must bring them here after school we nned to have a TALK"Tamaki says pointing at us.

"Why do you always have to make a big display of everything senpai?"Haruhi asked with a blank staring looking up from her book.

"My.....daughter...."Tamaki says sinking down to the floor  in dispair.

"But Tamaki is right I do want to know more about them"Kyoya says with a look of interest.

"If you say so"We say with a shrug as we get ready for the lunch rush.

"Okay everyone places we are about to open"Tamaki says as we sits in his over sized ego.

~Amaris~

After we left the classroom we went towards the maze.

"Hey Onee-chan What did you bring today?"The twins asked looking at me with drool on their mouths.

'What do you mean?'I signed innocently with a smile.

"You know what we mean you always cook something and bring it to school to share with Kimoya and we saw you cook extra so we want to know what you made"Tyler says with a serous look on his face putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Yeah you make the best food ever"Taylor adds putting his arm over my other shoulder.

'Why would I do that?'I ask with a innocent look of question.

"Oh don't try to pretend we all know you do"They all say.

'Okay okay I did but you will have to wait and see when we get there because I don't have it right now'I say with a small laugh.