The Unknown Place

It was night time in the town of Clarrison

It was night time in the town of Clarrison. There was no one to be seen on the streets. Just the twinkling of light was flashing on the roads. There was a rumour in the town that every rainy night you can hear the the sound of bells tied to the legs of a dancer, actually a group of a dancers. Without any destination,any path a girl came in view.

Her name was Shirayuki. She was really tired.(as she was a traveller and she couldn't find a perfect job for her)She wasn't having any relatives maybe she was having but who knows?

The girl was walking in the street when suddenly she felt some drops of water on her clothes, to save herself and took shelter under a shop's board.

She started thinking about various problems she was going to face next like What she she should do next or is she going to be lonely for forever? Her deep thoughts were interrupted by someone's voice who was calling out for her

She started thinking about various problems she was going to face next like What she she should do next or is she going to be lonely for forever? Her deep thoughts were interrupted by someone's voice who was calling out for her. The voice said "Hey,come here and please please help me."The voice was gentle and painful. Shirayuki always carried a box of herb medicines for just in case. She ran to that voice and ended up standing in the middle of a cave. She was confused,tired and scared, all at the same time. She,then, saw a light flashing from one of the ways.

She thought that that might be the way out.S he started running though tired she gave it her all. After sometime she saw the light was still at the same distance as it was earlier. She felt like she had been running for hours. She took a look at her wristwatch and was shocked to see that only 5 mins have passed but she knew that her brain was still at the right place and she was right that she had been running for hours. Lost in her thoughts she suddenly heard someone calling her name. The voice said"Shirayuki don't play that much and eat the cake its fresh." This time the voice seemed to be familiar for her it was like her mother's voice. When she came to herself she was in front of her burned home. She opened the door and what she saw then was unimaginable for her.

Hello guys

This is my first story so I hope that you guys liked.

Sorry if any grammatical or spelling mistake is there.