Leading To The Cave (Part 1)

Raj was too scared to go to the cave so they left him in the village of The Mountain Lions. The Lions took them to the opening of the cave. They told Yuki and her friends that they must not get separated or it would be extremely difficult for them to get out of the cave. When Yuki took her first step inside the cave she heard her mother's voice. But except her no one else heard any kind of voice. She got scared but her determination to solve the mystery won over her fear. Each one of them held each others hand and took the next step together.   

(Imagine please) The place was slippery because the floor was made of ice and the walls were of rock. Some ice sticks hanging from the walls made it look more creepy. The cave was dark and the only source of light was the one coming from the opening. 

The group went deeper and deeper and now they too were able to hear Yuki's mom voice. The voice was calling them and was in pain too. Suddenly a bright light from nowhere and blinded their sight. They fell asleep. When they woke up, they found that they were separated. 

Group information

First group: Zen and Shirayuki

Second group: Obi, Mitsude and Kiki

The icy floor was gone and now what remained was only rock. The five of them had thought that in case they would get lost they all would reach the mouth of the cave. But now they couldn't find the right directions so they decided to continue their search.

With Zen and Yuki

Yuki was crying,sobbing and trembling with fear and guilt

Yuki was crying,sobbing and trembling with fear and guilt. She kept on thinking on how nice it would had been if and only if they wouldn't have gone foe the search. But now here they are stuck and separated.She didn't knew the presence of another soul beside her till he patted her on the shoulder. Yuki got a bit shocked and then hugged him. She cried in his chest and Zen kept patting her back to comfort her. At last he succeeded and they too started to walk. But before they got up zen whispered in her ear(while still hugging her),"Right now we are together and this is most important and precious time so better not waste it.". Till both of them had been unable to realise their true feelings. 

With Mitsuide, Kiki and Obi 

Obi exclaimed,"Ah! It had been ages since I ate anything--".

Kiki interrupted," Stop messing around now." 

Obi pouted," Fine but I am still hungry"        

Mitsuide ,"If I am not wrong then maybe I just saw someone over there."

They searched the place but not a single soul was visible.

Obi," Maybe we should just keep going."

Kiki," Yeah you are right Lets move"

They again started walking.

Hello my readers

So what do think about the chapter. Remember this that I am always waiting for your response in the comment section. Sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes. I hope you like this part.