The Mystery

They were about to return to the palace when Yuki suddenly realised that something was wrong with the wood. She went inside the house taking care of the cracks and other pointed things. She smelt the wood and was shocked to know that it had been dipped in something to make it catch fire quickly. As the firewood though catch fire fast but not that fast. She came to zen and told him about it.

 She came to zen and told him about it

He asked ,"Was that planned?".She replied,"Maybe,not sure". She heard some noise coming from the bushes so she called out,"Who is it? Come out now". An old women showed her face.

She took them at her home and gave them a seat. Zen asked his guards to stay at front of Yuki's house and if anything happens call Mitsuide,Kiki or Obi. They weren't able to come with Zen as they had some business to attend to.

  Now inside the women's house

Zen asked,"Who are you and why brought us here?".She smiled and said,"first gather your courage to listen what I am about to say."They took a deep breath and asked her to start.

She started,"It was long time ago when your mother was alive. We were very good friends. Once she seemed worried so I asked her about the matter she told me that they were coming to get her. I was shocked to hear that so I asked her to tell me the whole story."She paused. Zen asked her,"What after that?".She said,"I am not alive anymore, now with the power of your friendship you two must solve the mystery".They both stood up and almost shouted,"WHAT!!!". Before they became unconscious and fell on the ground.

The next they found themselves lying on the bed in the palace. Shirayuki was up before Zen. She was sitting near the window and was muttering to herself,"Solve the mystery,solve the mystery." Soon Zen came to her room and patted her head and said,"You are not alone all of us will help you." She was glad to hear that. Soon after that others came and comforted her too. 

From next day on wards they started their journey

The First Day

Zen asked,"From where should we start first?".She thought for a minute and replied that they should start from the place where they saw that lady. The cave was a secret passage made by rocks themselves from Clarisson to Tanbarun. They left for Tanbarun. But they stopped in the middle as the night was on its way. They were somehow able to take find a place to stay for the night. They found a good place which was a villa and only a couple was taking care of it. 

Room Arangements

 Kiki and Yuki at first floor 

Zen, Mitsuide and Obi at second floor.

continue 

In the middle of the night Yuki woke due to her nightmare about her mom. She went to her balcony and saw that in the garden Zen was practising with his sword and was looking really fierce for the 1st time to Yuki. She got a bit surprised and went back to sleep.

 She got a bit surprised and went back to sleep

Heyyy

So how was this one do tell me in the comments

The next part will be uploaded by next week...

Till that bye.....