The Prince

Every night Yuki would read that book.

She soon reached the pages that contain information about the prince. It was all detailed. After finishing the book she was in tears. She felt emphatic towards the prince and wanted to meet him.

 She felt emphatic towards the prince and wanted to meet him

Today was the day when she was about to be free. She left the book on the table which was later taken by Zen who kept it back to the library.

In the court the king declared that she was harmless and is now free. The guards took her back the place where they found her. She took a last look at the greenhouse and then started moving.

She decided that before leaving the town she would take a last look at her home and went that way, not knowing of the fact that Zen was following her.

She was now in front her house, she tried opening the gate and was successful. But then again she got hypnotised and was about to take a step in the house when somebody pulled her back, it was Zen.

She came back to herself and saw the knife on which she was about to step. At first she wasn't able to figure who he was but soon got it after she saw the crest on his sword.

A crest is a special symbol which is unique for every country and kept only by the Royals.

Yuki started thanking him but all he said was that it was his pleasure. They shook hands and became friends.

Hello

Sorry for grammatical and spelling mistakes. I hope you like the chapter