The Journey

The night was gone and a shining sun was lighting up the sky. They left the place,jumped on their horses and continued their way to the town.

After about an hour the town came in view.

Shirayuki was excited and keen to know more and more about her mother

Shirayuki was excited and keen to know more and more about her mother. With Zen and his friends she got a new hope. They hurried to the town and quickly started asking to the people. Most of the people were seen to be unaware of the lady but there was an exception.

Kiki found a woman of about 30 years of age. She told them she and Yuki's mother used to be good friends. The lady took them to her house and served them tea and snacks. But they did't have any interest in them though they ate them and thanked the lady for them. The lady gave Yuki a pendent. By looking at the gemstone and smelling the pendent she instantly knew that it belonged to her mother. The women started with the story, she said, "Long ago when one day your mother looked sad and nervous my mother asked her about what happened to her. She said only words which were "They are coming for me, they would kill me". With this she ran and never met my mother again. Butt before shifting she gave my mother that pendent and told her to never lose it" she took a pause.

Zen asked,"And what happened after that?" She replied that the find out that by themselves. Shirayuki interrupted,"But..".The woman said," You have to do it by your own".

They again started their journey. Yuki smelled the stone again a and was able to figure out where it belonged. They set their horses in the direction of Wetson inTanbarun. As Wetson was the capital of Tanbarun they need to take the permission of the king. As soon as they entered the place they went to the palace in order to take the permission. 

The king of Tanbarun,Raj was genuine and caring but the only thing was that he was too childish. He always have his attendant (Sakaki) who had been there with him since Raj was only 6 years old.

 He always have his attendant (Sakaki) who had been there with him since Raj was only 6 years old

It didn't took much time for them reach the palace

It didn't took much time for them reach the palace. Raj was nervous as he didn't like to meet people very much. He asked them to rest for the day and tomorrow he would issue his declaration and then they could start right away. It was middle of the night when Yuki woke up once again because of the nightmare. She decided to have a look at the full moon. There Obi was also sitting with Zen enjoying the night with him. Before Yuki came Zen had gone to bed already but Obi was still there sitting on the branches. Looking at the amazing view she said,"Oh God will I be able to do it? Can I even think of doing it?".Obi was secretly listening but he was too dumb to think that she won't be able to figure out that he was there. She called out,"Who is it? Come on out now ". Obi jumped out and was now in front of her. She asked him that what he was doing there and he explained everything to her and also apologised for secretly listening to her. 

They had a little chit chat before leaving. When they were about head for their ways Obi ensured Yuki that no matter what Zen would never let down. Hearing she had a little smile covering her face.

The next day

The sun was shining and flowers were blooming beautifully. Raj had a tea with them and gave them his declaration that they could now search anywhere in Tanbarun. They checked out the whole but was not able to get any information. At last when they were going back to the palace Obi saw a house in the middle and they went to check that house too for any kind of information. Zen knocked on the door and opened with a crack revealing a man of around 50 or 60. They were very hungry and so was were really pleased to the snacks the old had given them. They soon started questioning him. The old went to his room and brought a wooden box with him. He opened the box and gave it to Yuki. Yuki saw the same the gemstone as the one that woman had given her. 

The old man told them that her mother was really and wasn't even able to stand on his knees so he took her home to gave her a shelter for the night

The old man told them that her mother was really and wasn't even able to stand on his knees so he took her home to gave her a shelter for the night. In the morning her mother had woken up before the man. She made tea for them and asked them to keep the stone for the being. She asked a favour from him that when again her mother would come back to the man by that time the man had to prepare a box and gem holder for the stone. The man waited for couple of months and at last she came to take those things. her mother gifted one stone to the man and the other she took with her. Zen asked the man to tell him more but the told him that they all should go to the Lions of the Mountain to get their answers. They soon left the man and headed for the palace.

Hi guys 

Sorry fort the late update. You see because of school and exams I am not able to update properly.

But don't worry no matter what I'll surely complete this story.

At last sorry for grammatical and spelling mistakes