The Final Course

The warm day started. 

They had to bring Prince Raj with them as he was from the Royal Family of Tanbarun and those Mountain Lions worked as guards for them on the border. Nervousness and fear was clearly visible on the face of the Prince when he heard that. But well he has to agree as Zen was with them, he thought.

They had been walking since morning and it was lunch time by now. They found a perfect spot under the shadow of a big tree and sat there. Just as fragrance of roses covers garden the food's smell too reached their noses and it was not long before they finished their lunch. After lunch they decided to have some rest as they almost reached their destination which was the Lion's mountain. 

Zen and Yuki decided to walk around the place while Obi was observing the surroundings for any danger. Kiki and Mitsuide started discussing about the matters of the castle. With everyone doing something Raj got extremely bored. That was when Sakaki suddenly pulled out Raj's violin from his stuff. Raj had always left things in the middle be it studying, sword practice, etc. But there was only and only one exception in this and that was his instrumental music. From a very tender age he started practicing violin and never left it till the practice was over.

Standing on the extremely beautiful and soft grass, he started playing his violin.

 (Please just imagine the background of the image as a clear scenery.)

Everyone's mind was taken by the sound

Everyone's mind was taken by the sound. Kiki, Zen, Obi, Yuki, Mitsuide and Sakaki sat in a circle around him. Yuki really loved his sounds and anyone could see sparkles in her eyes at that time and was soon lying on the grass with her head in Zen's lap as she had fallen asleep. He blushed a little but soon waved that off. After such a refreshing music and good rest they continued with their journey. 

Everything went well before they got trapped in trap which with no confusion was setup by The Mountain Lions. They tried their best but were unable to free themselves. Soon those lions came and as soon as they saw Raj's face they realized their mistake and set them free. Raj gathered his courage and asked them to take he and his friends to their leader. It wasn't like they were scared of Raj but they didn't want to take up a fight with the castle and so they took them to their leader.

It was almost impossible but somehow Zen was able to convince their leader for a friendly talk.

Mukaze,leader on left side and on the right side is Kasuki, leader's most trusted member

Shirayuki then started asking her questions but they were not answered properly. Then she told them about the pendent. Mukaze told them the place where that stone was found in large quantities. He warned them that it was too dangerous but Yuki and her friends had already made up their mind and it wasn't gonna change.

I know I know I took a really long time and I am extremely sorry about that. The next one is gonna be the last chapter so please tell me your opinions about this book. So that I would know if you guys are liking my style or not. If yes then please tell me if I should another fan fiction or you want me to write some oneshots.  And again I am sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes.